Chapter 4

"Meli, let's bury her. We need to figure out what to do from here," you extended your hand to him and helped him up. After you finished burying Elizabeth, you gave Meliodas some time. Once he was finished, he interlocked his fingers with yours, both of you stared at the horizon for a bit. "What happened after I was knocked out Meli?" you asked, not looking at him, "They successfully sealed the demon clan." You squeezed his hand, asking a question you already knew the answer to, "Zel, too?" He squeezed your hand back, "Yeah...Zel too," he admitted softly. Silent tears rolled down your face, you had failed. Elizabeth was dead and Zeldris was sealed away for eternity, you and Meliodas only had each other.

After a few weeks of slowly wandering Britannia, you found an abandoned house near a small village to stay in. You and Meliodas were clearly heartbroken and devastated, but you tried to make the best of it. You were both immortal now, what were you supposed to do? It was getting late and you and Meliodas were laying in your bed staring at the stars in the sky through the hole in the roof. There was a single bed, hence the sharing, but neither of you minded. It was comforting after everything you'd been through. You rolled on your side to look at Meliodas and admired his features. He was handsome, like his brother. He noticed you staring and put his signature smirk on his face, "Like what you see?" You grin at him and say, "Yeah it's not so bad...I guess!" You closed your eyes and stuck out your tongue.

You felt his face suddenly close to yours, opening your eyes you could see lust in his. You both stayed in that position staring into each other's eyes. You weren't sure who leaned in first, but it was slow. His lips tickled yours briefly, before crashing into them hard. Your hearts were racing as you wrapped your arms around his neck to pull him in and deepen the kiss. You both knew you weren't thinking of the other, but you didn't care, you needed comfort and this would help...right? The only thing on your body was a short sleeve shirt you found hanging on a clothesline, and he was just in shorts. You felt his hot breath against your neck as he reached down to push your shirt up above your breasts.

He kissed and bit your neck, earning some soft moans from you and played with your nipples. It's funny, you and Meliodas were betrothed at one point but nothing had ever happened besides that kiss the night he told you about Elizabeth. He had pulled his shorts off and you felt his hand slide down your body. You broke away from a passionate kiss when you felt his fingers on your clit, rubbing small circles making you arch your back and inhaling deeply. He stopped and looked down into your hazel eyes and smiled, but you knew he was imagining Elizabeth beneath him. That was okay, you were imagining you were looking at Zeldris. They looked fairly similar despite their hair, so it wasn't that difficult.

He put his mouth next to your ear, nibbled your earlobe and asked, "Do you want to keep going?" You kissed his neck, which he took as a yes. You gasped when you felt his dick inside you, he was longer than his brother but not as girthy. He waited for you to adjust to his size, and you nodded for him to continue. He started thrusting into you slowly, bringing his lips to yours. Your tongues danced together in a nice rhythm, and you let your hands explore the muscles on his back. You felt a drip of something wet on your face and realized he was crying too. You both had had your eyes shut so he didn't even notice you were also in tears. Despite being slow and steady, you came rather quickly tightening down on his dick, causing him to cum inside you.

Without moving, he opened his eyes to look down at you and gave you a sad smile, "We're pitiful aren't we?" You let out a quiet soft chuckle, "At least we can be pitiful together." He kissed your forehead and whispered, "I'm glad you came with me Lil," before rolling over to lay beside you. You rested your head on his chest and wrapped your arm around him, listening to his hearts beat. You were lost in your thoughts for a while, listening to Meliodas' slow breaths and soft snores, before finally drifting off to sleep.