Chapter 9

You smiled, "Can I put something on you?" looking at him with excitement in your eyes. He tilted his head again with confusion, making you squeal with joy inside your head, you'd never get over how cute he looked doing that. "How are you going to do that? I'll just heal," he questioned. "I've learned a new type of magic, Zel. Devil Slayer magic," you explained. He widened his eyes at you. "Now pull your shirt down," you instructed him. He slipped the top of his jumpsuit down so his entire upper body was exposed. You couldn't help but stare at his muscular physique. "Like what you see?" he snickered at you. "Definitely," you replied with lust in your voice.

You imbued your finger with your Devil Slayer magic, "This might hurt a bit," warning him. You started drawing on his left pec, he inhaled sharply and groaned. It didn't take very long, you drew the crow tattoo you had on the left side of your chest. "What's this?" he asked. You showed him yours, "Britannia knows me as Lilith, the Crow Sin of Impiety." He chuckled, "Why impiety?" You giggled and pinched his cheek, "Because you're the Commandment of Piety." He smiled at you and pulled you closer to him, your hands rested on his chest. His green eyes sparkled and you couldn't resist him any longer.

You grabbed the back of his neck, dragging his face to yours as you kissed him with all the pent up love and lust you've had for him since he was sealed. You ran your fingers through his soft black hair and breathed in his scent. He placed his hand on your lower back to lay you down in the grass, placing one of his legs in between yours before pausing to admire your features. You hadn't changed since the day he last saw you. You pulled your shirt off allowing him to have easier access to your tits. He kissed your lips then moved down to suck on one of your nipples while pinching the other. You moaned from the touch and ran your fingers through his hair. He grinned when he heard you make his favorite noise.

He rolled to the side a bit so he could slide his hands down your stomach to your shorts to remove them. The feeling of his finger tips against your skin gave you goosebumps. Once you were fully naked, he returned his attention to your neck, licking and biting all the spots you loved. He knew your body like the back of his hand. You moaned softly and arched your back slightly when you felt his fingers press on your clit. He smirked at how wet you already were in anticipation. The small circles he made around your most sensitive spot was ecstasy, and you felt that familiar warm tingly feeling arrive quickly. He moved his mouth back down to your nipples, nibbling on them a little, driving you crazy enough to release the build up into an orgasm.

You were panting and squirming, he was relentless and didn't stop just because you already came. You grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand away, looking him in the eyes. "Take your pants off," you demanded. He smirked at you again and did as you demanded. You looked him up and down in admiration, his naked body was art in your eyes. He climbed on top of you and kissed you, you let his tongue dominate yours. You felt him line his dick up with your entrance, and you bit his lower lip in excitement. He pushed himself into you, groaning from how tight you were. He fucked you gently, wanting to savor every feeling and moment and you loved every second.

You ran your hands up and down his back and arms, remembering every muscle like you'd never been away from him. He leaned his face down to your ear, "I love you so much, Lily." You pushed his hair from his face and stared into his dark green eyes before kissing his nose, "I love you with all my hearts, Zel." He crashed his lips into yours again and started thrusting faster and harder. You moaned into his mouth as you came again, your pussy squeezing his dick even tighter. It sent him over the edge and you felt his warm cum fill you. You both lay there panting, full of happiness and love.

You smiled to yourself, one night with Zeldris beat every night you'd had with Meliodas combined. "What're you smiling about?" he was still laying on top of you and inside you. You weren't sure whether you should tell him you were comparing sex with him with sex with his brother, but you didn't want to keep anything from him either. "This one night with you, beats every night I've had with your brother..." you trail off avoiding his gaze, hoping he wouldn't hate you...though as you thought about it more, you weren't sure you were being completely truthful to yourself either. He grabbed your chin and made you look at him, tears were welling up in your eyes. He kissed your lips softly, "I'm going to make you forget all about him, baby," then he grinned.

After you got dressed, you asked him, "Where do we go from here?" You weren't sure what time it was but you'd guess the sun was about to rise any minute now. He shuffled a bit, "The rest of the Commandments are in Edinburgh, I should go back..." He turned to look at you, "I understand if..." he trailed off when you grabbed his hand. "I'm not leaving you again."

You both spread your dark wings and flew off towards Edinburgh when you felt a strong magical presence heading your direction. Zeldris grabbed his sword and you waited, floating in the air above some trees. The aura was as strong as your own, so you guessed who it was before they arrived. "Meliodas, why did you come after me?" you called to him. "I think that's pretty obvious Lil," he stared down his brother, raising an eyebrow when he caught a glimpse of the crow burned onto his chest. "Merlin showed me your trial," he growled in a low voice, turning his attention to you, "It made me sick with rage, but Merlin put the last 3,000 years we've had together into perspective from your view." You crossed your arms, waiting for him to continue. You could feel Zel getting impatient behind you. "I'm sorry, Lil. I was selfish and I wasn't thinking about how my actions affected you, all 107 times. Do you think you can forgive me?" his bright green eyes pierced your hazel ones with hope.

"Meli, you're my best friend. I'll always forgive you." He grinned at your reply, trying to come closer but Zeldris blocked his path. "I think we've heard enough," Zel told his brother. Meliodas looked past his angry younger brother back to you, "Lil, I do love Elizabeth. But a piece of my heart will always belong to you. Come back with me, the others miss you as well. You promised you'd help me protect Britannia and break our curses." Zeldris turned away from his brother to look at you, "What curses?" You were so wrapped up in seeing him again you hadn't really talked about what else had happened over the three millennia. Meliodas chimed in before you could answer, "Lilith and I were cursed with immortality by the Supreme Deity and our father. Every time we 'die', we're resurrected. I lose a little bit of my emotions, she gains more hatred. Y'know I thought it was just for the goddess clan until I saw your trial, I think it's every clan except our own. Elizabeth was also cursed, eternal reincarnation. Every time she finds me, she falls in love and if she regains her memories, she dies within three days in front of me."

Zeldris looked like he'd been punched in the gut. What a cruel existence to withstand. "So, the 107 times you mentioned to Lily..." Zel looked at his brother with even more anger in his eyes, "Every time that goddess came back, you'd break Lily's heart? It wasn't enough for you that you'd have that goddess but you had to break Lily's heart after she lost me? Over and over?" He spat in Meliodas' direction, "I see you're still as cold and ruthless as you ever were when you led the Commandments." Zeldris interlocked his fingers with yours, "C'mon, we should get going." Meliodas looked to you to see if you had an answer to his earlier plea.

"Meli, I'm sorry. I'll help you protect Britannia and end our curses, but I'm not leaving Zel's side. I chose you 3,000 years ago, it's time for me to follow my hearts and choose Zel. I'll find a way to help from there."

With that, you let Zeldris lead you towards Edinburgh. Meliodas watched for a while before sighing and heading back to the tavern.