Fight 🐌

1K READS?!!? SOBBING

Summary: Chris starts a fight with Matt but what happens when it goes a bit too far..?

Thank you @Jade_hehe2 for the request <333

(In this one Nick has a license!)

---------------------------------------------------------

Chris's POV

We are currently filming a youtube video for Friday and everything was going great until matt started to interrupt me every chance he gets and it's getting annoying. "Matt shut up! let me speak for one second!" I say tapping him lightly on the arm. "what did I do calm down!" he replies "you keep interrupting me 24/7" I say sighing "whatever Chris.." he says rolling his eyes. "don't roll your eyes at me Matt!" I shout slowly losing my temper. not even two minutes later he starts doing it again "Favourite drinks?" Nick says looking at us both "well of course I'm going to pick pep-" "I like most drinks to be hones-" a sharp slap around the head cuts off matt. "STOP F*CKING TALKING OVER ME MATTHEW" I yell "ow.." I see him start rubbing his head as tears start forming in his eyes, "CHRIS WHTAS YOUR PROBLEM " Nick yells rubbing Matt's shoulder comfortingly I feel a pit of guilt pool in my stomach as Nick reaches over turning off the camera.

"i-im so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you, Matt," I reply, I feel so guilty. I see tears start to fall from his eyes. "Matty.." I say as I feel tears building up in my eyes. I never meant to hurt him I feel so bad. "Matt get in the back ill drive it's okay honey. and Chris you can go sit with him" I nod and quickly scramble to the back matt follows, "C-can you check and s-see if its bruised" Matt says voice breaking in between words. I nod as I move some of his hair to be met with a red mark, I feel tears fall from my eyes. "There's a big red mark Matt..." "I-is it bad?" I see his hands start shaking." "It's not honey don't worry" I reply pulling his hands into mine and running my thumb over his. I see him place his head in his hands as he sobs quietly. "oh sweetheart," I say as I pull him into my arms. "It really hurts Chrissy why did you hit me that hard," he mumbles leaning his head closer to mine.

"I'm so sorry Matt, I got mad for no reason I should have never hit you.." he places his head on my shoulder gently. "it's okay, Chrissy I know you wouldn't have hurt me on purpose," he replies wiping his tears. I hold him closer as I feel him slowly dozing off. the ride home was very quiet and every so often nick would send me a glare through the rearview mirror.

TIME SKIP AT HOME (Cos I'm lazy)

"Matty wake up we're home," I say shaking him lightly. "I'm too tired" he mumbles ."we need to get you ice for your head and get you in bed sweets." I reply rubbing his shoulder lightly. "mkay" he says sleepily as he gets up, I wrap my arm around him as we make our way into the house, nick in front already rummaging through the drawers trying to find ice. "take him upstairs ill be up soon with ice" I nod as I take him upstairs and lay him on the bed. just as I'm about to leave I feel a hand grab my wrist "Chrissy please stay" Matt says rubbing his eyes "okay honey" I reply as I get into the bed next to him pulling him close, I feel him place his head on my chest as I rub his head comfortingly he falls asleep soon after. Nick walks through the door, "Here hold this on his head," Nick says as he hands me some ice in a bag. I carefully place it on his head as I feel him squirm slightly and his eyes start to flutter open. "It's okay Matty go back to sleep it's just the ice" I soothe." Nicky can you come and lay down too pls." He slurs, "Of course, I can sweets" he replies as he gets under the covers cuddling close to us both. after an hour of waiting for nick and matt to fall asleep, I feel myself drift off into a peaceful sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note!

HELLO AGAIN! If you reading this I hope you enjoyed this one I know the ones I've been doing lately are short and pretty bad so the next one will be better promise <33 I never expected this book to blow up at all but we are already at 1000 reads and that is just completely insane to me. I really appreciate you all for coming and reading my chapters even when sometimes they aren't even good, I really appreciate you all for that! once again I love you all and I hope you have enjoyed your summer holiday if it's already over! i still have a week left but I know some people have gone back already. Also, voting really helps and is very appreciated! Stay safe remember to take care of yourself and drink lots of water!

Goodnight <333

Words:867 (sorry)