Can't Do It. 🌼

Summary: Nick fell into a depression that ended up pushing him over the edge.

Thank you ElizabethO4O7for the request <333

TW: SUICIDE (Please be safe ❤️)

We are in for a bumpy ride.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Nick's POV

'-Love Nick'

Is what I write underneath my final letter, I've made five..

One for Mom

One for dad

One for justin

One for Matt

And then one for Chris.

I don't even know why I'm writing these to be completely honest it isn't like any of them would really care anyways. I just feel like I kind of atleast owe them an explanation, I mean I have been quite clearly depressed for atleast 5 months now and nobody has even asked if I'm alright like surely someones realised by now..

And that's the last thing I do..

Before walking into the bathroom a blade in hand as I close my door lightly careful to not make a sound, I don't want there to be a single way anyone could save me.

I've had enough. Life's too hard and there's no point in living if nobody even cares anyways. Matt and Chris would be so much happier without me. I mean the fans know it they know my parents know it everyone knows it and I can't believe I was so stupid to think anyone could ever love or even care about me.

Stupid.. So stupid.

And then I do it, I carve a long line into my skin from my wrist to my forearm making sure it's deep enough so my fingers start to tingle.

I can already feel myself going faint as I struggle but do the same to the other arm..

I feel tears fall down my face and nest on the end of my nose soon dripping onto the cold tile floor I had now fallen on due to pure exhaustion, I was ready to let go, so ready.

"Nick What do you want for food?!" I hear faintly from what I suppose is the outside of my bedroom door from the quietness of the voice, I chuckle to myself as I feel blood pool onto the floor beside me only making this even more uncomfortable.. But I was finally getting what I want right? This is all I've ever wanted, to let go.

But then I hear banging on the door..

No.

This can't be happening.

I was quiet.

I feel my eyes start to close as I let out a quiet whimper the open wound starting to take it's affect on my body.

Then the door breaks open and out the very corner of my eye all I see is Matt, Chris stood beside him a horrified look on both of their faces as they rush over to me, a tear falls down my face the last thing I hear being.

"Nick! please stay awake!"

Chris's POV

Nikc had been acting strange today hes spent the day in his room not even coming down for breakfast which he always does, that's when I send Matt up to see what Nick wants for dinner, I didn't think anything of it at the time I purely just wanted to see my older brother, I always called Nick that even though we were born on the same day if you look at it form another point of view he sort of is and that made me extremely happy.