Stealing 🐔

Summary: Chris uses age Regression to cope and one day they go shopping with him leading to Chris stealing a lollipop.

Thank you defnotdevon for the request <333

Let me know what you think of this chapter in the comments! :)
---------------------------------------------------------

Matt's POV

Today has been a nightmare. Chris wouldn't get dressed and no matter what we offered him he wouldn't put it on. Chris has autism and some days are worser than others todays one of those days.

"NO DADA FEE' FUNNY" Chris shouts rubbing his arms with his palms, pulling the fabric off his head harshly, I feel anxiety building up in my stomach I mean we have got to have tried atleast a hundred outfits on.. "WELL WHAT DO YOU WANT TO WEAR?!" Nick sighs feeling completely defeated, "N'CKY C'OTHE'." He argues slumping to the ground sitting cross legged. "Fine." Nick replies making the younger excited, "YAY YAY YAY!" Chris giggles grinning widely "I'll go get you something." Nick sighs disappearing upstairs. "MATTY MATTY!" Chris giggles jumping in my lap his hands resting on my shoulders, "WE GO GE' FOO'!" He says excitedly pulling me into a hug, "Yes we are sweet boy," I cooe smiling at him as I place my hands on his cheeks pressing a kiss to his nose.

At the shops

Chris's POV

"LOOK DADDY!" I gasp gaping at the giant chocolate covered lollipop, it really wasn't that big but at the time I thought it was the biggest in the world, "Oh honey you can't get that you know we are going to eat soon.. You can't spoil your appetite." Matt sighs making me pout, "B-But." I begin getting cut off "No buts come on Chrissy." Nick says voice firm.

Without thinking I take my hands form my pocket as I grab the lollipop stuffing it into my pocket.

Matt's POV

"Eat up please!" Nick sighs seemingly annoyed, the little wasn't eating at all and it was so frustrating.

We ordered him chicken nuggets and a coke but he just wouldn't eat any of it. "Dada huwt." Chris whined pulling on my purple cardigan, "What hurts love?" I whisper worried at the look of discomfort filling his face, "Tummy dada rub tummy." he sighs face falling into a frown, "Don't cry it's okay." I comfort as I rub his stomach in circles in a soothing manner.

A few minutes later he was feeling much better and even started eating his food! When we finished eating he was stuffed and had taken his hoodie off. Nick thought this was adorable and snapped a pic for our photo dump, it showed before and after our food!

 Nick thought this was adorable and snapped a pic for our photo dump, it showed before and after our food!

"Awe that's the cutest!" Nick cooes smiling widely at the picture

When we got home though all hell broke loose, Nick had found the lollipop and was annoyed at Chris for stealing meanwhile Chris was sobbing, "DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD YOUR BEING! YOU DONT STEAL CHRIS!" Nick yells veins pulsating from his neck, "N-NO BA' I-I GOO' BOY" Chris sobs trying to hug Nick, "Chris I really can't right now-.. go sit in the corner." Nick says a stern look on his face but this only makes Chris even more sad as he curls up on the floor his fingers in his mouth quiet sobs echoing through the room, I hurry to his side watching as Nick leaves the room," Chrissy please cslm down.. " I sigh my hand going up and down his side as I try to calm the younger.

But to no avail he doesn't stop, "I S-SCAWED ALL BY- SELF" He sobs making no sense, "It's okay Chrissy I'm here.." I soothe pulling him up into my lap as I feel his hands grip onto me, "Your so pretty Chrissy.. Dada and daddy love you so much.." I compliment pressing a kiss to the side of his head in hopes of calming him down, I rock us both side to side whispering comforting words every so often. "I-I Sowwy 'ada I wove you" Chris sniffles finally starting to calm down, "It's okay sweet boy I'm not mad at you.. I love you too." I smile stroking my hand through his hair as that always helps calm him down.

"Chrissy..?" Nick whispers sitting down opposite us Chris's favourite dinosaur in hand, he had been crying I could tell and I felt bad not being able to comfort him, Nick doesn't normally get upset with Chris but when he does he tends to get upset with himself. "Daddy..?" Chris responds sitting up immediately latching onto Nick holding his dinosaur close to his chest, "I sowwy daddy didn' mean to make sad.." he replies pressing a kiss to Nicks cheek, "I'm not sad buddy don't worry I'm just upset with myself for making you cry..." he sighs as I see tears roll down his cheeks, I place a hand to his back watching as he holds the little close, "I wove you Daddy.." he smiles making Nick smile aswell, "Awe I love you too sweet boy," he chuckles watching as Chris's cheeks turn a scarlet red.

"Aweee is Chrissy blushing!" I smile tickling him "N-No I' not!" he giggles as Nick scatters his face with kisses.

Later that night Chris came sobbing into my room, Me and Nick had put him to bed and were watching Netflix poor thing must of had a nightmare or something..

"DADA DADDY!" He shouts leaping in between us, "What happened honey?!" Nick gasps the younger shaking violently, "M-MON'TER MON'TER GET ME!" He sobs as I see nick pull him into his lap trying to calm him, "It's okay buddy there are no monsters, they can't get you.." I whisper drawing shapes onto his back, "Yeah Chrissy, the monsters can't get you when we are here!" Nick smiles watching as Chris starts to slowly calm down falling into a nightmare free asleep soon after.

Everything ended up fine..

---------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

HELLO WE HIT 100K READS?!?! I know this may not seem very exciting to slot of people but I honestly cannot believe this has happened.. When I first made this book I expected a few of you but not this many.. And I honestly could not thank you all so much even if I tried, I'm truly speechless and so grateful so thank you so much ♥ I hope everyone enjoyed this it's pretty long I think :) I hope there aren't any grammar or spelling mistakes but if there is I'm so sorry. Have an amazing day and I love you all.

Bye <3

Words:1088 :D