Concussion 🦉

Summary: Nate hits his head hard and the triplets are there to help.

Thank you @ChrissyOwenRose for the request <333

TW: Throwing up!

---------------------------------------------------------

Chris's POV

It was currently just me and Nathan at home Matt and Nick had left earlier to go get some food so they would be gone for a while. "Oh my god! Look Chris a ladybug!" Nate giggles rushing over as he places It in front of my eyes, "Were did you find that?" I smile watching as the tiny insect crawls over his finger. "It's so cool! Look at the tiny black spots" he exclaims pointing at the spots on the insects back, "I see, very interesting" I smile as I stand up turning on the tv, "I'll go let it free outside now!" he smiles as he rushes outside and a few minutes later he comes back in with no ladybug. "Wanna go get one of my dvds from my room we can watch one?" I smile "okay!" he says continuing upstairs.

"I got the-" he tries but I'm cut off by 5 continues loud bangs coming from the stairs, "NATE?!" I yell rushing I've to the stairs were the sound had come from, "Ow!" he sobs clutching his head ealing loudly, "OH GOD NATHAN" I shout crouching down next to him,he just continues sobbing. "It's okay, It's okay can you move?" I soothe rubbing his shoulder gently trying my bets not to panic. "D-don't feel good" he groans as he rolls over and throws up on the floor, "Oh god." I whisper as I rush over to the cabinet finding a bag as I place it on the floor I front of him, "It hurts.. my head" he groans tears rolling down his face "I think you have a concussion let's get you on the couch with ice okay?" I hush as I help him up and onto the chair, "Dizzyy" he slurs leaning close onto me as I see tears start to form in his eyes again. "Okay hun let me go get you some ice or something stay here" I whisper gently moving his head off of my lap as I rush over to the freezer soon returning with a small frozen packet of peas.

"Here i'll hold this on your head" I say placing the peas to his head. "WE ARE HOME!" Nick shouts rushing in Matt following abit behind. "Nick could you clean the floor please?" I half whisper as to not startle the now sleeping boy in front of me "oh god what happened?!" Nick gasps placing the grocery bags on the floor starting to wash the floor with a cold rag. "Oh my-" Matt starts sitting on the couch next to me, "I think he has a concussion" I whisper stroking the hair off of the youngers forehead, "He fell down the stairs on the way down form my room, he was clutching his head and started crying and then threw up. " I continue as I lean over and wipe the access tears from his cheeks. "We just need to make sure he gets some rest I searched online and it said that's the best thing for it," I sigh flipping the frozen peas to the colder side.

Time skip midnight

Nick and Matt went to bed around two hours ago, I decided to sleep down here to keep a closer eye on nate just incase it's now 2am and I only just managed to get asleep.

" -ris" I jolt awake tot he sound if my name being called and I'm met with nate standing over me with teary eyes, "what's the matter? You okay?" I ask as I sit up placing hand to his arm. He sniffles as he opens his arms wide whispering "Cuddle?" I chuckle as I bring the younger into my arms "You scared me! feeling abit better?" I question rubbing his back gently, "Mhm.. Sorry head still hurts though.." he mumbles nuzzling his head into my neck. "It's alright, i'm sorry for telling you to go upstairs to get the dvd." I whisper pressing a tender kiss to his head, "It's not your fault I shouldn't of ran down the stairs" he huffs leaning closer to me, If that was even possible.

T'he day ended up with all four of us snuggled up in my bed. It was going to be a good night.'

---------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

HELLO! Another update? Who even am i?! This isn't proof read so I hope there isn't any grammar mistakes but if there is I'm sorry and feel free to correct me! Also another short one I hope yous don't mind too much! Let me know how long you like the chapters to be :) I'm honestly surprised I managed to upload another rone but I couldn't resist doing this :D anyways I love you all so so much and thank you for voting all the time it really means alot to me :) <333 Take care everyone and I hope you all have a great rest fo your day/night I care so much about you.

Bye <3

Words:854