Clumsy 🦎

Summary: Matt is very clumsy and forgetful, even more when regressed!

Thank you pandashua_2 for the request <333

(The picture at the top is what I think he looks like half the time in this chapter.)

---------------------------------------------------------

Chris's POV

"Ch'issy!" Matt giggles stumbling slightly as he runs up to me pressing a wet kiss to my cheek, "Hey Matty! having fun?" I smile picking him up and setting him on my lap. "Mhm!" He giggles watching as Trevor starts to lick his face, "Doggy!" He laughs wrapping his arms completely around the dog. Matt has been incredibly hyper all day and me and Nick have been trying to calm him down but nothing seems to be changing yet.

"Hey buddy! Why don't we go find your toys?" Nick smiles reaching out for the littles hand, "YEP! YEP! YEP!" He squeals taking his hand as I watch them toddle off upstairs.

Nick's POV

"Right, do you remember were you put them babe?" I ask seeing that the toys have been moved from the original spot in his wardrobe corner. "Nuh uh.." He sighs pouting cutely, "Well instead do you want to watch some elmo?" I ask watching as he clearly gets more frustrated, "Nuh Uh! I wan' p'ay toys!" He shouts flailing his arms around in the air, "But we can't find them honey.." I begin crouching down to his level. "YOU 'OT RI' OF MY 'OYS!" He screams tears slipping down his cheeks as he sends a harsh slap to my cheek startling me, "I HA'E YOU N'CKY" He screams immediately making my face drop.. Never once has he ever said that to us.

Chris's POV

Out of no where I hear a loud slap and Matt rushing down the stairs sobbing "CH'ISSY!" He shouts falling once he reaches the bottom only making him wail louder, I jump up from my seat rushing over to the crying boy, "Oh sweetpea what happened? Where's Nicky?" I ask pulling him into a tight hug "N'CKY TOO' AWAY TOYS!" He sobs wetting my shoulder with a mixture of saliva and tears, "Oh no did you lose them again sweetie?" I soothe rubbing my hand up and down his back in a comforting manner. "Mhm.. I huwt 'ada.." he whispers sniffling quietly, "Oh honey.. Let's go see dada okay?" I say rushing up the stairs Matt latched onto me even tighter.

I get up the stairs and I'm met with Nick, he is sat on the floor a wet rag held on his cheek a sad expression filling his face, "Oh Nick.." I sigh putting Matt down as I pull the sad boy into a hug, "He hates me Chris.." He says his voice cracking in between words. "I don' 'ada.." Matt whimpers as I see him reach out holding onto Nick's fingers tightly, "Oh Matty.. I'm sorry about your toys sweet boy." Nick sniffles holding his hand tighter, "I's otay dada I 'ove you." The younger whispers pressing a hand to Nick's red cheek.

Nick's POV

"Come here Matty." I sigh pulling him into my warm embrace.

At the end of the day it did hurt what he said but he didn't know better and I know he didn't mean it.

Later that day Matt made me cookies and I broke down into tears I felt so appreciated.

---------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

Very short but cute! I can never make full angst that's a big no no for me. Thank you for all the reads and votes they all mean alot and I can't wait to do all the requests you guys sent in! Sorry for not being active lots I had tonsillitis and I'm still fully recovering, Sorry if there are any mistakes I always try my bets but no promises! There's alot of POV changes so sorry! I love you all so much thank you for everything and I hope you all have a great Friday! :) I'm so looking forward to getting my hair chopped off :)

Bye <3

Words:666