Lost Voice 🐷

11.8K READS!?! I don't deserve you all :(

Summary: Matt loses his voice. And it's pretty bad.

Thank you @Jade_hehe2 for the request <333

TW: THROWING UP/EMETOPHOBIA

---------------------------------------------------------

Chris's POV

It's currently midnight and Matt STILL isn't up... Nick has gone to Alahnas and I'm stuck waiting for him to wake up.

"MATT! get up I'm bored." I yell shoving him slightly, he groans and turns over "My throat is itchyy" he croaks out dragging out the last word, his voice is hoarse and gravelly poor boy, "I can see that" I chuckle lightly a frown growing on my face as he lets out a weak raspy cough, "Oh honey your really not well are you?" I whisper getting into the bed next to him as I pull the sick boy closer running my hands threw his hair "Mhm" he breaths out holding onto my sides "Try to get some more sleep and then when you wake up ill get you some medicine" I whisper stroking his face soothingly as I pull the blankets up to his shoulders, he hums in response closing his eyes soon after falling into a deep sleep.

Around 2 hours later I feel light shuffling, I turn my head slightly "You okay Matty" I whisper stroking his arm "M-Medicine" he croaks out voice cracking slightly inbetween words, "Okay honey" I whisper slowly getting up and out of bed to make my way downstairs for the cough medicine, I quickly grab it as I rush up the stairs and back into the room to Matt only to be met with him hunched over sat at the end of the bed holidng his throat. "Matty you okay?" I question concern filling my voice,he shakes his head no as he rasps out "T-Throat st-stings," I see him wince, I continue "Want to come in my room?' I question, he nods harshly as i help him up and into my room were he plummets down and onto the bed. Here "You should feel abit better after this sweets" I say pouring the medicine onto the spoon as I sit on the bed next to him handing him the medicine, he gulps as he drinks the medicine face screwing together in disgust "Not nice eh" I say placing a warm hand onto his back, he shakes his head no as he lays down pulling me close next to him "Tired?" I ask rubbing his arm gently, he nods as I feel him bury his head impossibly deeper into my chest, soon after we both are in a deep sleep.

Nick's POV

I have been at Alahnas the full day and I haven't been able to see my brothers so I'm very happy to be home, Chris had messaged me earlier in the day letting me know that Matt wasn't feeling good and that he had a sore throat so I'm hoping he is feeling a bit better he also mentioned that he had been asleep most of the day so he must be really not feeling himself.

I arrive home and to my surprise, nobody is downstairs so I rush up the stairs and into Chris's room to be met with a sleeping Chris and Matt lying on top of him, I smile widely as I quickly snap a picture posting it on my story captioned 'Came home to see these two loverboys laid like this ♥' i shut off my phone as I quickly place it into my pocket slowly getting into the bed making sure not to disturb Matt, "Hey Chris" I whisper shaking him lightly, "Mhm?" He mumbles rolling over to face me, "Is he okay?" I question pointing to Matt who is completely passed out, "Yeah I hope so, I gave him some cough medicine to hopefully help" He mumbles rubbing his eyes, "How was Alahnas?" He asks flashing me a quick smile, "Good we had a lot of fun" I reply taking off my shoes and getting comfier.

Chris's POV

I move over closer to Matt letting Nick get in the bed, I hear a barely audible groan as I feel Matt shift as he rubs his eyes squinting slightly "N-Nick?" he croaks out visibly confused as he sits up slightly, "Yes honey it's me" he replies smiling lightly, I'm about to speak but im cut off by Matt jolting up quickly as he throws up last nights food onto the sheets "Oh sweets" I soothe placing my hand on his back as I pat it gently, "D-Dont feel g-good" he rushes out as he lets out another round of sick coughing and retching loudly, I feel Nick get up as I pull the boy's hair out of face holding it securely "I'll go get a bucket!" he shouts half way down the stairs, he heaves again as I see tears start to form in his eyes, he whimpers, poor thing is always such an emotional wreck when he is sick "Oh honey you'll be okay" I say rubbing his back, The poor thing is drenched in sweat. Nick rushes in holding a bucket as he quickly grabs the sheets folding them each other, he passes the bucket to Matt just in time as his stomach gurgles loudly as he throws up once more tears falling rapidly down his cheeks, "Aw don't cry" I frown wiping the tears gently with my sleeve as he lets out a broken sob resting his head on his palm "Calm down sweets your okay" I soothe pressing a gentle kiss to the sick boy's forehead, "I-I feel s-so horrible" he sobs leaning against me "I'm sorry love I wish I could take it away from you" I sigh cradling him slightly.

"Do you think you are going to throw up any more sweets?" I question wiping his mouth with a damp towel Nick had brought up with the bucket, "N-No" he breathes out collapsing into my lap, "I'm s-sorry for r-ruining the bed sh-sheets" he huffs "It wasn't your fault Matty there's no need to apologise" I reply stroking my hand threw his hair. Nick still isn't back he was still downstairs 'Getting water for Matt' wich was ultimately true but we all knew how much Nick hated sick and that was why he was taking ages, as if on queue Nick rushes up the stairs a glass filled with water in one hand and a hot water bottle in the other,"i read that if you put this hot water bottle under your neck it helps with your throat" (It doesn't I literally just made this up 😭) He rushes out handing me the hot water bottle wich I place gently under Matts head, "Thanks N-Nick" Matt whispers sitting up slightly as he also hands him the glass of water getting into the bed next to him, he takes a sip as I speak up "Your boiling Matty here take this off" I frown pulling at the hem of his shirt as he lifts it above his head, I put his shirt into the laundry basket as I rush out of the room quickly soon appearing with a throw blanket "You can have this until we get your blankets washed" I say getting into the bed and pulling it over the three of us giving Matt the majority of it, "Try get some sleep okay and you should feel better in the morning" I smile as we all snuggle up together "Night love you guys" Nick whispers pressing a kiss to all of our heads as he snuggles back into Matt "Love you too" We reply as i close my eyes soon after falling into a peaceful sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

Extra

That next morning Matt woke up feeling better than ever, he unlocks his phone to be met with THOUSANDS of notifications most of which were along the lines of 'Nicks story!', he grew confused as he opens Snapchat to be met with Nicks story, it read 'Came home to see these two loverboys laid like this ♥' I gasp "that kid!" I whisper rolling my eyes grinning cheesily.

---------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

I don't know if this is any good so I'm sorry if it isn't I haven't fully proof read it :( any errors or grammar mistakes feel free to correct me! this one was slightly long so I'm sorry I hope you enjoyed this I think it's alright I like the concept and I LOVE the request idea i always love reading your ideas :D I was going to write more but I'm exhausted and it's literally 7 am and I haven't slept yet but I really wanted to get a chapter out as soon as possible! :D also if the last bits sounds rushed it's probably because of how tired I am so again I'm so sorry! love you all and remember you are loved and cared about by so so many people!

Goodnight <3

Words:1500 (:O)