Choking 🐳

Summary: Nate chokes on some water during the video.

Thank you @me for the request <333

I don't know about you but I absolutely love Nathan based storys 🙏

---------------------------------------------------------

Chris's POV

It is like a daily thing now, Nathan sleeping at our house.. We used to spend most of our time in LA but Nathans mental health hit an all time low like a month ago and we really just wanted to be there for him, he was always so much better when we are with him so we decided on staying in Boston for longer, he loves our company. Yesterday we were planning on going back to LA for a while but he completely broke down sobbing saying how he didn't want it to get bad again, I think it hurt us all but me knowing him for the longest I could've cried.. Seeing my best friend cry like that because of me?! I felt so horrible..

We bought him a Teddy for his birthday a few years back and he's become so attached to it I mean he basically brings it with him everywhere, it is a bear and it's called Chip he gets upset when ever it gets dirty and needs to be washed.. He was supposed to be sleeping in the guest room but he will not stay in that room for the life of him, he always ends up cuddled up to one of us, Everyone was confused at first on why we hadn't went back to LA, and why Nate was always either in our videos or in the background, they soon got over it though but we started to get comments when in one video you could see Nate asleep in Nicks bed in the background.

We explained to the viewers that he was staying with us for a while and that not to worry.

Today we are filming a video it's basically were we read each other cheesy valentines day pickup lines and try not to laugh.. Everything was going great, Nate had his teddy off camera on the counter so he was happy, Nick got a new shirt, Matts anxiety hasn't acted up in weeks and I had my Pepsi, Everything was great until..

"Fill up your mouth Nathan!" Nick giggles getting his joke ready, "You must be jam because I can't jelly these nuts in your mouth!" He shouts everyone bursting out laughing.

Nathan's POV

"You must be jam because I can't jelly these nuts in your mouth!" Nick yells making everyone laugh, I inhale as I go to laugh although the mouth full if water doesn't let me as I inhale a chest full of water aswell as a frie I was chewing just before putting the water in my mouth, I start coughing gasping for air the remaining water from my mouth falling to the floor as everyone turns to me, "You okay?" Nick smiles still calming down from the joke, Matt has a more serious look on his face though as he walks over to me patting my back firmly. I think that's when Chris started panicking flinging his water bottle to the side as he sees the now empty box of fries immediately realising what had happened.

I stick my fingers to the back of my throat hoping to throw it up but nothing is working, Chris is basically crying as Nick tries to get me to cough it up Matt still sending harsh slaps to my back, My face had gone cold now as Matt sends one last firm slap to my back making the frie unlodge itself from my throat a bunch of water following it.

I feel my body collapse to the floor slipping in the water as I gasp for air trying my best to take in as much as humanly possible, I feel Chris sat behind me holding my body up the other two boys trying to comfort me, I'm now crying my teddy had fallen into the water making at wet causing a small hole to form, I pull it close to my chest sobbing, "CHIP!" I sob coughing lightly saliva coating my chin, my body is still shaking slightly as it's still calming down from the previous events, "It's okay I can sew it for you!" Nick hushed wiping my mouth with a damp towel, as he exits the room my teddy in hand.

"He won't forgive me Chris!" I whisper sniffling my bottom lip juttering out sadly, "Yes he will I promise okay? Let's get you another shirt and some joggers" Chris soothes Matt turning off the camera behind us.

I've now got new clothes on and I already feel alot better than I did before, "Look he's better!" Nick smiles handing me the Teddy that is not only dried but sewn perfectly, a smile fills my face as I hold the Teddy close to my chest.

Swallow your fries before you fill your mouth with water!.

---------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

HELLO! I love this one and would love more requests with Nate in them! Sorry if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes I'm too tired to even function and my Dr pepper bottle has a hole in the side were the lid goes on so now I can't drink it without it leaking. And now my bed is soaking and stinks of Dr pepper 💔😞 someone send me another please 😔🙏 Anyways I'll reread this and fix those later, Thank you for all the love and support a long one next?! Also I just wanted to say thank you to Devon one of the bestest most kind friends I've ever met, you always help me with ideas when I need them and I couldn't be more grateful for you, I appreciate you more than you might think so thank you 😊🥰❤️ Also this authors note is going to be longer than my will to live so I sincerely apologise. ANYWAYS LAST BUT NOT LEAST... I love you all and I hope every single one of you have the best day ever! I have a week off so i know I am :) apart from the whole Dr pepper thing... 🙏 Take care everyone!

Bye <3

rip my dr pepper
bottle - 2023-2023

You will be missed

(And soon replaced)

...(hopefully)

Words:1056! (WOOP!)