Turtle 🦀

Summary: Nathan doesn't get his way which concludes in alot of screaming and tears.

(He has Autism and is regressed in this which is why he acts younger in the head :) )

Thank you bmpowell2 for the request <333
---------------------------------------------------------
Chris's POV

Today hasn't been going the best, we thought that everything was going to be fine while Nathan was staying over for a few days.. Turns out we were wrong when as soon as he saw this turtle at the shops he wanted we obviously couldn't get him it so as soon as we got home and relaxed all hell broke loose..

"BUT I WNATED TO THE TURTLE!" Mate shouts slamming his hands to his side as I see tears pool in his eyes, "You can't have everything though Nathan! You know that I don't why your acting up for." Nick replies sighing as he goes abck to scrolling on his phone.

"NOT FAIR! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!" He screams stamping his feet on the ground on rythm, "That's it now Nathan sit down right now your not being fair I just want to sit down and relax." I sigh watching as he now falls dramatically on the floor screaming and crying, "That's it now come on bud calm down." Matt says in a much more quiet voice hoping to calm the screaming boy down but in no hope he doesn't comply still kicking his legs out and kicking poor Matt who was just trying to help.

"NATHAN! WE DO NOT KICK THAT'S IT GO TO THE GUETS ROOM NOW!" Nick shouts standing up infront of him "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! YOUR BEING MEANIE I WANT TURTLE NOW!" He screams back sending a harsh kick to Nicks shin in which Nick angrily leaves the room jolting upstairs, "look what you've done now Nate.. You've hurt Nick.." I try watching as Matt sits himself infront of Nathan holding his arms to stop him from hitting him, "That's it your doing far too much now-" Matt sighs Nathan still trying to kick at him, "N-NO MATTY NO" He shouts now sobbing and choking on his words his breathing far to quick to get a proper sentence out.

"Hey Nathan remember when I got this?" Nick asks walking in with a turtle teddy in his hand causing Nathan to stop moving and look at the teddy in hand, "Well I don't think I can look after it anymore.. Od you want to?" he smiles watching as soft cries and hiccups escape from his lips and he reaches his hand out going quiet for the first time in what feels like hours, Nick places the turtle into his hands as Matt reaches over and wipes the younger boys tears with his sleeve, "Th-Thank you N-Nicky I will look after h-him." he cries holding the turtle close to his chest his body still shaking from the intensity of the tantrum.

I sit down next to Nate pulling him in close to my side Nick ruffling his hair gently.

Later that day Nathan apologised for the outburst and has been making sure to look after the turtle, Nick had said after he apologised that 'If you can take care of this turtle I'll get you the one you wanted for your birthday next month. ' And since then he hasn't put it down for a second.
--------------------------------------------------------- AUTHORS NOTE

Hellooo short one I know I'm so sorry :( Also from now on if you request can you put it on one of the request pages because I feel like I forget to check the comments under my other chapters were some people leave requests and it's much easier for everyone :) I'm sorry for taking ages to upload again who would've thought school could be this stressful 😭 🙏 I am trying though I promise and don't worry I'm not leaving anytime soon :) I hope everyone is having a half decent week if not good and I hope there are no spelling or grammar mistakes but then again I can't exactly promise that! Stay safe everyone and remember I care about you and never be afraid to speak up if your struggling! ALSO HAPPY PRIDE MONTH WOO 🌈❤️🏳️‍🌈

Bye <3

Words:710