Bullying 🦚

3k views and nearly 60 votes... I'm so grateful for every single one of you <333

Summary: Nick is getting bullied at school what happens when his brothers find out?!

Thank you to @nocmmnt123 for the request! (i switched it up a bit but kept everything you asked hope you don't mind)         

ALSO, VOTING/COMMENTING HELPS A LOT AND IS EXTREMELY APPRECIATED

TW: HOMOPHOBIA                              

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicks POV

I started being bullied around 2 months ago around the time I came out it was by these boys in my class Owen and Thomas, it wasn't that bad until just a few days ago, it used to be just picking on me for the way I look and saying horrible things too and about me mostly about me being gay but now its progressed to shutting me in lockers and not letting me out for hours and beating me up in the bathrooms or after school when nobody is looking but obviously, I can't tell my brothers because it would only cause them to hurt and worry and I don't need them worrying anymore, they already worried enough that time when I was isolating myself before I came out as gay.

TIME SKIP SCHOOL

I'm on my way to lunch when I suddenly feel a hard fist smack my cheek as I get yanked into the art classroom "GET OFF OF ME" I yell as I swing my arms around, I know what's about to happen.

There was no one around

Nobody to help

Nobody.

I am cut out of my thoughts by a hand slamming me against the wall and yelling, it was Owen. "WHAT YOU GONNA DO FIGHT BACK F*GG*T?!" he yells as I feel myself get pushed forcefully to the ground I feel a strong and sharp kick to my ribs and I see a second boy coming over Thomas. "Ple-eas-se st-top-p" I mumble as I feel tears blur my vision. "WHY DONT YOU REALISE NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU!" Owen yells as he sends another sharp kick to my stomach. "T-t-hat-ts n-not true.." I stutter out "WERE IS EVERYBODY DO YOU SEE ANYONE?! I SURE DONT, IF ANYBODY CARED THEY WOULD BE HERE RIGHT NOW" he replies as he delivers another punch to my jaw I feel my body flop to the floor as I try my best to keep my eyes open blood spurting from my nose and a horrible feeling coming from my stomach by now tears are flooding out of my eyes I feel so weak.

Suddenly I hear the door swing open as Matt and Chris come running in, Thomas runs out fast as I feel myself relax in relief as Chris runs over shaking me as I see Matt start punching Owen. "Nick?! "Nicolas!" "what have they done to you sweetheart," Chris says stroking my face gently. "h-hurts" I mumble out feeling completely defeated. "Okay honey it's going to be okay" Chris soothes wiping my nose gently with his sleeve as he holds my head up." Suddenly I hear a crash a deafening crash we look over to see matt on the ground holding his arm close to his chest tears forming in his eyes." "sh-sh*t Matt" Chris says worriedly "I-I'm okay I'm okay I got him he pushed me into the table before he ran off though" he says almost proudly. "Y-you didn't have t-to do that for-r me Matt..." I mumble sadly feeling new tears forming in my eyes. "They can't beat you up and get away with it Nick.. we have been hearing the things they say to you babe," Matt says trying to comfort me desperately. "I'm going to go get the nurse for the both of you stay here everything will be okay," Chris says giving me and Matt a gentle kiss on the forehead. I nod clutching my stomach and wincing at the pain, I feel Matt stroke my hair gently "You will be okay Nicky we will always have your back" Matt smiles sweetly, "Thank you M-Matt" I say trying to sit up, I wince holding my stomach "Hey hey take it easy buddy Chris will be back soon" he says helping me carefully sit up some more. "is your arm okay?" I mumble "yes I'm okay don't worry about me Nicky" he says flashing me his signature smile. "a-are you sure I can h-help?!" I say trying to sit up some more "I'm okay love I promise, calm down" he hushes reaching to hold my hand.

Matt's POV

I've been trying my best to comfort Nick while Chris is getting the nurse I feel terrible so so terrible I don't know why anyone would ever even think of hurting Nick.. I mean he is the nicest most caring person I have ever met he is I mean everywhere he goes he brings smiles and laughter some people can be so cruel.. I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Chris rushing in a nurse following close behind followed by another staff member I'm guessing she kneels forward in front of nick "Okay honey we are going to get you sorted don't worry how are you feeling are you okay darling?!" she says in a sympathetic tone as her colleague starts checking Nick's ribs and face I hear him mumble back a quick yes as she turns to face me "what happened to you sweetheart" she replies concern lacing her voice as she leans over to grab my arm, I wince pulling my arm closer to my stomach I see her frown "I'm just going to look okay sweetie" I nod nervously slowly putting my arm out as she carefully examines it. "I don't think you have broken it okay honey but I'm going to give you a sling to use for now" she smiles kindly I nod my head silently thanking her as I see nick slowly get up "ill be okay just need to put ice on my ribs " he smiles I bring him into a hug whispering comforting words to him as I hear the nurse speak up, "so what happened boys?" I pull away gently as I watch nick start fiddling with his sleeve "Uhm nothing" nick mumbles, he isn't a very good liar.. "nick.." I sigh turning my head to look at the nurse "Owen and Thomas beat him up and when I tried to defend him I got pushed into a table.." I say putting my head down as I hear Chris continue "yeah.. he has been getting bullied for a while now but I don't think it has been as bad until now" I send Chris a sad smile, "I will speak to the headteacher and let you know what gets said, but for now you can go home and relax" she smiles and we all nod okay as we see her leave, I turn around to look at nick but he has tears pooling in his eyes and he looks so fed up, I feel awful. I pull him into a hug and motion Chris over, we stay there for a while soft sobs escaping from Nick's mouth I'm pretty sure at one point we were all crying. I can tell Chris is trying to comfort him but nothing is quite working.

TIME SKIP TO AT HOME

Chris's POV

We got home around an hour ago matt is sitting with a sleeping nick helping him hold the ice on his ribs, he fell asleep almost instantly after we got home so I'm currently making him some water so I can wake him up Matts's arm is feeling better already he says which is good but we still have to be careful in case!. I'm cut out of my thoughts by Matt, "Hey Chris come here!" he shouts, I rush over not expecting what to see, matt removes the ice pack from his stomach and points to an angry bruise covering his ribcage, I gasp "is it supposed to be that colour and that big?!" I ask confused, "I'm not sure that's why I shouted you" he replies eyebrows screwed together in a frown, just as I am about to talk I see nick squirm around "Nicky hey bud are you awake," I say rubbing his shoulder comfortingly "hurts.." he mumbles "we need to get you upstairs sweetheart," Matt says quietly he mumbles something and gets up carefully trying not to hurt his stomach, Me and Matt lead him upstairs and into his room, we get him in bed and just as we were about to leave we hear a quiet "please stay.." I see Matt turn and smile slightly at me "okay sweets" I say getting in next to him matt does the same making sure we don't knock his stomach or anything I wrap one arm around him and the other drawing circles on Matt's back.

That night for the first time in years we fell asleep almost instantly tangled in each other's embrace.

---------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

HELLO EVERYONE :DDD First of all I hope everyone enjoyed this one it took me a while :))) secondly, we hit 3k views and an INSANE amount of votes so I just wanted to thank you all (if you read up to here) every one of your votes and views make my day and I'm so grateful for each and every one of you and I wish you all the best week :) remember I love you all and stay safe! 

Goodnight <333

Words:1604 (IM ON A ROLL 🥳)

°Sturniolo Triplets oneshots°On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara