Water 🍎

Summary: Chris chugs a water bottle and ends up throwing up.

(Based on their 'Chris talking for 19 minutes and 52 seconds' car video)

Thank you susiedunn05 for the request <333

---------------------------------------------------------

Matt's POV

We are currently filming our Friday car video and Chris has done nothing but talk the whole way through, I dread to think how many Pepsis that boy has had..

"I'm gonna chug this WHOLE thing watch!" Chris shouts catching all of our attention, "No your not!" Nick shouts back going to reach for the bottle but he has already got it in his mouth and is drinking it.. "Chris.. That was just stupid your gonna be sick now for the rest of the video." I sigh rolling my eyes as he finishes the whole bottle in a record time. "Ugh.." He groans after finishing the bottle immediately letting out a loud burp as he clutches his stomach eyebrows screwing together. "Told you." I sigh reaching over to open the car door, "Gonna throw up?" I ask watching as Nick leans forward resting a hand onto his shoulder. "Nuh uh.." he groans leaning back as he carries on with the video, "Okay then.." I say still slightly unsure.

About half way through the video he chugs another bottle all of our jaws drop as he finishes it smiling widely. "Do you WANT to throw up?!" Nick shouts putting his hands up in defeat. I open the door once again as I see Nick get out the side door, "I shouldn't of done that.." he groans taking a deep breath as he leans out the car door.

"Don't wanna..." he slurs clutching his stomach his eyebrows screwing together in discomfort. "If you want to feel better your going to have to.." I sigh patting his back gently, "Nuh uh.." He winces as I pull back his hair from his sweaty forehead. "I'll go turn off the camera." Nick sighs running around the car to get it. "You'll be okay just let it out." I try, I feel so bad for him I can't imagine how it must feel, he has always been TERRIFIED of throwing up ever since he was a little kid, "Please make it stop Matty.." he whimpers pushing a hand over his mouth. "It won't stop unless you throw it up, I promise it will make you feel better love." I encourage pressing a kiss to his back.

"Matty it's gonna come out-" he whimpers panick lacing his voice "It's okay babe just take deep breaths." Nick soothes coming from back around the car as he crouches down a few centimetres away from him. Without warning he hunches other a gag escaping his lips as he throws up harshly all the water leaving his system, "There you go your alright love," I sigh wincing slightly at the smell Nick standing back slightly "Make it sto-" he cries but is cut off by another wave of sick leaving his mouth and onto the pavement. "Oh honey.." Nick says as Chris leans back into he car his head going limp laying against the headrest. "Let me wipe your mouth for you-" I say as I begin wiping his mouth with some of the tissues that were in the cup holder then throwing them away.

"I want to go home.." he groans grabbing hold of my hand tightly.
"Okay ill get us home you go sit with Nick in the back okay love?" I Reply watching as he climbs into the ABCK through the middle immediately laying his head in Nicks lap his legs on the seat next to him as he immediately closes his eyes tightly.

Nick's POV

"Awe you poor thing" I sigh running my hand through his hair, Matt starts the car as I buckle myself in, "Chris-what about your seatbelt?" I whisper watching as his eyes flutter open "I'll be alright" he sighs grabbing my hand as he begins playing with my fingers, then he falls asleep arms wrapped tightly around me.

I think he's learnt his lesson..

---------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE 

Helloooo 💪 hope you all enjoyed this one! I'm really on a roll but I don't want to jinx myself so touch wood 🙏 This one's shorter but I think it turned out alright and I hope you all love it! :)) Right. If there is any spelling mistakes I'm sorry, same goes for grammar mistakes! Thank you all for the love on my chapters I love reading all the comments they are the best part of writing and I always look forward to them! Have a great Tuesday stay safe I love you all so much :)

Bye <3

Words:777