Nightmare 🦢

Summary: Chris has a really bad nightmare and his brothers comfort him.

Thank you stvrniolos555 for the request <333

---------------------------------------------------------

Chris's POV

I'm running

And I can't stop.

There is someone chasing after me

But I can't see them?

I try to shout

But nothing comes out.

"COME BACK HERE!" The figure yells, it killed Nick and Matt and now I'm alone and on the floor screaming and crying for anyone, anything but nothing happens. There's cold hands holding my neck down as I desperately try to gasp for air.

I'm panicking.

Matt's POV

I'm woken up by muffled sobs and strained shouting, I stand up rushing to nicks room as I peer in, asleep. I run past his room to the next one chris. I rush in to see him sprawled out as he tries to muster out a breath, poor boy must be having a nightmare. I rush over cradling him in my arms "Shhh your okay" I whisper stroking the hair out of his trying my best to soothe the panicking boy, Then Nick walks in yawning loudly as he rubs his eyes gasping at the scene infornt of him. "I'll go get him some water." he hurries out dissappearing through the door once again. "Help-" he manages to choke out as I draw shapes onto his back, "Come on Chrissy wake up your okay," I plead pressing I quick kiss to his sweaty forehead.

Suddenly he jolts up from were he was laid a hand to his chest gasping for air as tears trail down his face, "Hey, Hey its alright I've got you" I whisper holding him close to my chest, "Just calm down that's it." I hush as I see sweat trickle down his forehead, "Oh my- oh- I thought you left me." he gasps starting to hyperventilate as he reaches out touching my cheek as if to make sure I'm real. "Just breathe I'm still here I would never leave you." I whisper wiping the loose hairs off of his forehead "Oh my god that was terrifying-" He manages to muster out voice cracking in between words as I see tears start to rush down his cheeks. "Nicks getting you some water hold on love your okay."

As if on queue I hear Nick rush up the stairs a bottle of water in hand "Sorry I took a while! I tried to find a glass but there weren't any." He gasps clearly out of breath, he hands me the bottle rushing over to Chris's side and enveloping him in a hug. "Here Chrissy try have a sip of this." I ask unscrewing the lid as he quickly gulps most of it down starting to calm down. "You must be thirsty?" Nick laughs "Mhm!" Chris giggles handing the bottle back to Nick as he places it down on the table.

"Wanna try get some sleep?" I ask wiping the stray tears off of his cheeks as I draw circles onto his back. "Mhm please stay though?" he asks yawning loudly. "Of course we will." I reply smiling slightly as I watch him yawn, AGAIN. "COME HERE YOU TOO!" Nick yells pulling us both into a tight hug, "AHH!" Chris shouts giggling.

Soon after we were all fast asleep, no worries no nightmares, Just calm.

---------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

I hope you all enjoyed this one I'm sorry there haven't been many uploads as usual :( I really try. This one is short again but it's cute! so I'm really sorry. I hope there isn't any mistakes (probably is) but this one was quite rushed as I honestly have no motivation at all but I still wanted to get atleast one out! Also I'm sorry if these are sometimes way too long I do try to shorten them down after writing! Thank you for all the reads and votes they all me a the absolute world to me! I love you all so much and remember! I care about you.

<3

Bye ♥

Words:666 😈