Matt..? 🥥

Summary: Justin finds Matt deep in little space and Matt doesn't know how to deal with that.

Thank you to whoever wanted more Justin oneshots for the idea <333 (I will edit this once I figure out who it was)

---------------------------------------------------------

Justin's POV

Today it was only me and Matt at home, Nick and Chris went with their friend Madi to get nails done, Matt was supposed to go to but he didn't wake up in time or atleast that was what I thought..

"Matt..?" I shout looking round the downstairs, he was just downstairs a minute ago? I rush upstairs opening his door and what I found was certainly not what u expected, Matt was sat in the corner of his bed thumb in his mouth giggling softly, he must of seen me staring because his face immediately drops, a panicked expression filling the whole of his face, he looked so vulnerable..

"You okay Matt?" I question my eyebrows screwing together in confusion as I slowly walk closer towards the panicked boy, He opens his mouth his thumb falling from it as he's about to say something but is cut off by a choked sob freeing itself from his mouth. "You feeling sick?" I ask feeling even more worried, When Matt was younger whenever he was feeling sick he always sat in the corner of his bed with his thumb in his mouth, I always guessed people grew out of them things but there is no other explanation.. Is there?

"M S-Sorry" he sobs his hands flying up to cover his face almost like he was shielding himself, "It's alright what's the matter Matt?" I ask visibly stressed, all I need is for him to tell me what's the matter then I can help fix it I'm so lost on what to do.. "Wan '' ppose to fin' ou'.." He slurs crying loudly his whole body shaking, "Find out about what Matt I'm so confused?" I sigh as I reach out stroking his arm gently with my hand. He leans into the touch as he peers out through his hands, "D...Da-Dada?" He questions voice becoming even more quiet almost like a whisper, my eyes shoot open as my jaw drops shocked at what my brother just called me.. I hear him whimper and something clicks in my brain.

GOD I am so stupid! How didn't I know it's so obvious. "Hey, Matty it's okay, okay? Your okay I promise." I smile lowering my voice slightly, His face instantly brightens as he leaps into my lap arms wrapping tightly around me. " 'ada fank ''u!" He slurs giggling loudly as he pulls away pressing a sloppy kiss to my cheek, it's quiet gross but wholesome at the same time I don't mind it. "Hey Matty? Can you tell me how old you are please love?" I reply watching as he puts two fingers up... Then three? And he keeps alternating between the both growing clearly upset, "Hey its okay thats all I needed sweet boy." I smile ruffling his hair with my hand.

"What do you want to do then sleepy head?" I chuckle watching as he rubs his eyes yawning quietly. "S'eepy 'ime?" he asks shyly huffing out a giggle. "Okay then of course bud."i smile laying back in the bed with him in my arms. "You've been hiding this secret for so long buddy it must be tiring." I sigh pressing a kiss to his hair "M go' ''u though.." he slurs cuddling into me more "Your my brave boy Matty.. So brave." I whisper smiling as I see his eyes once again flutter closed.

After a few minutes he was already asleep his hand curled up on my chest and the drawstring fo my hoodie in his mouth, I was DEFINITELY going to have to buy this boy something to chew on.. When Chris and Nick got home and saw us like this I had to explain everything, turns out they already knew they just didn't want to make him uncomfy or upset him by asking so they were just waiting until he pulled them aside for a chat.

We were all going to have to have a talk later, but for now everything is great.

---------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

HELLO :D Quite abunch of people have been asking for more Justin so I'll happily give you all it :) this one is really good I love it so much and I hope you all do to <333 don't be suprised if there is spelling or grammar mistakes there is always gonna be atleast a few. Thank you all for reading and supporting I cannot believe we are nearly at 50 chapters :O so go back and read ones you haven't 😡 (I'm just kidding I won't force anyone to do anything <3) I'm currently writing this at nearly 3AM and I have school so I'm going to sleep now hope you all like this I feel like some might not but majority probably will :) have an amazing rest of your week I've got a good one next 😉 love you all soooooo soooooo much!

Buh bye <3

Words:861