Alone 🍓

Summary: Nathan has really bad autism and the triplets tell him they are going back to LA for a month to pursue their yt career.

Thank you bmpowell2 for the request <333
---------------------------------------------------------
Third person POV

In Boston, there were three triplets named Nick, Matt, and Chris Sturniolo, and their best friend Nathan, who had a severe case of autism. The four of them were inseparable and spent most of their time together in Boston, where they all grew up.

Nick, Matt, and Chris were all aspiring YouTubers, and they had just received an opportunity to work with some big-name creators in Los Angeles. They knew that this was the chance of a lifetime and that they couldn't pass it up. However, they also knew that they couldn't bring Nathan with them on this trip.

Nathan had always been very clingy, especially with the triplets, who he saw as his brothers. He relied on them for emotional support and often had a hard time when they were away from him.

The triplets decided to break the news to Nathan one evening, while they were all hanging out in Nathan's backyard. They knew it wasn't going to be easy, but they had to tell him.

"Nathan, we have some news," Nick said, his voice serious. "We're going to LA for a month to work on some YouTube projects. We won't be able to take you with us."

Nathan's face fell, and he looked like he was on the verge of tears. "But...but you can't leave me here!" he protested sobbing. "I need you guys! You're my b-best friends!"

"We know, Nathan," Matt said gently rubbing his back. "But we have to do this. It's an opportunity we can't pass up. And we'll be back before you know it."

Nathan wasn't convinced. "But I don't want you to go!" he cried. "I'll be all alone!"

The triplets exchanged a look. They knew that Nathan had a hard time being alone and that they were his primary source of comfort. But they also knew that they couldn't put their lives on hold for him.

"Nathan, we'll call you every day," Chris said, trying to reassure him. "And we'll send you videos and pictures of everything we're doing. You won't be alone."

Nathan still looked upset, but he nodded slowly. "Okay," he said, his voice small. "But you have to promise to call me every day, okay?"

"We promise," the triplets said in unison.

The next few days were tense as the triplets prepared for their trip to LA. Nathan was clingier than ever, constantly asking them when they were leaving and when they would be back. The triplets tried to reassure him as best they could, but they could tell that he was still struggling with the idea of them leaving.

Finally, the day of their departure arrived. Nathan had insisted on going to the airport with them, even though they told him it wasn't necessary. They all piled into the car, Nathan sitting in the backseat with Chris.

As they drove to the airport, Nathan was quiet, staring out the window with a sad expression on his face. When they arrived at the airport, he clung to them tightly, not wanting to let them go.

"Come on, Nathan," Nick said gently. "We have to go."

Nathan nodded, but he didn't let go of them. "I don't want you to go," he whispered. "I'm scared."

"We know, buddy," Matt said, rubbing Nathan's back. "But we'll be back soon. And we'll call you every day, okay?"

Nathan nodded again, but he still looked frightened. The triplets hugged him one last time before heading to their gate. Nathan watched them go, his eyes filled with tears.

For the first few days, Nathan's behavior didn't change much. He called the triplets every day and asked them how they were doing. He sent them messages on social media and checked in with them constantly. But as the days went by, he started to become more and more agitated.

He began having meltdowns, throwing tantrums, and breaking things around the house. His parents were at a loss as to how to help him, and they reached out to the triplets for advice.

"We don't know what to do," Nathan's mom said tearfully over the phone. "He's never been like this before. He's so attached to you guys, and he doesn't know how to handle it when you're not here."

The triplets felt helpless. They knew that they had to finish their work in LA, but they also knew that Nathan needed them. They brainstormed ideas on how to help him cope, and they came up with a plan.

They decided to make a special video for Nathan, showcasing all the fun and exciting things they were doing in LA. They spent hours filming themselves going to the beach, trying new foods, meeting other YouTubers, and exploring the city. They even got some of their famous friends to make appearances in the video.

When they were finished, they uploaded the video to their YouTube channel and sent the link to Nathan. They knew that it wasn't the same as being there in person, but they hoped that it would help him feel less alone.

The day after Nathan watched the video, the triplets received a phone call from him. He was crying, but it was a different kind of crying. It was the kind of crying that comes when someone has finally found some peace.

"Thank you," he said through his tears. "Thank you for showing me what you're doing. I'm so proud of you guys. And I miss you, but I'm okay. I'm going to be okay."

The triplets felt a weight lift off their shoulders. They knew that Nathan still missed them, but they also knew that he was going to be okay. They finished up their work in LA and headed back to Boston, eager to be reunited with their friend.

When they landed, they saw Nathan waiting for them at the gate. He was smiling from ear to ear and crying a, wave of happy tears, and he ran up to them as soon as he saw them. They hugged him tightly, and the triplets knew that they had made the right decision in going to LA.

"We missed you so much," Matt said, ruffling Nathan's hair.

"I missed you guys too," Nathan said, beaming up at them. "But I watched the video every day, and it made me feel better. You guys are the best friends ever."

As they left the airport, Nathan chattered on about everything that had happened while they were gone. The triplets listened attentively, eager to hear all about what they had missed. They knew that their friendship was stronger than ever, and that they had a special connection that could never be replaced.
---------------------------------------------------------
AUTHORS NOTE

Hellooo I'm sorry for not uploading hardly I've been really busy all week with school and it's so stressful.. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this one it's sorta long I guess and I hope their aren't anymore grammar mistakes. Also I love the little introductory thing at the beginning :D Thank you all so so much for the love and support it all means the world and I love you all so much and I hope you all are doing great! :)

Bye <3

Words:1234