Wreck-It-Ralph

Sorry for such long waits guys.

"I'll get that medal! You'll see," Ralph yelled at the Nicelanders before storming out of the party. The party for their game that he wasn't even invited to it. "Just wanted some cake," he muttered as he hopped into the cart and headed for Tapper's.

Tapper cleaned a glass as he stood in front of Ralph. "Tapper, I need a medal. I'm sick of being alone in the dump. I just want people to like me," he said in defeat. He really was fed up with being the bad guy. He hated that everyone hated him. He just wanted a friend.

"Well, someone may have left a medal," Tapper replied with a shrug. "Go ahead and check the lost and found box," he added with a sad smile. He felt for Ralph, he could see the anguish in his customer's face and truly wanted to help.

Ralph smiled and stood up quickly. "Thanks Tapper," he said before hurrying towards the lost and found. He exhumed the box, but found no medal. As he was about to get up, a huge body shoved past him. "Hey buddy! Excuse you," he grumbled, but noticed there was something wrong with the guy. "Hey, are you okay," he asked the guy who was trying to walk through a wall.

The man turned with a frantic look on his face and grabbed Ralph's shirt. "We've only been plugged in a week and everyday it's the same thing! Climb a building and fight bugs! Climb a building a fight bugs! And for what? A medal," he said as he let go of Ralph.

Ralph's eyes grew wide. "You win a medal? Is it shiny," he asked.

"Pretty shiny," the man replied.

"And it says hero on it," he asked excitedly.

The man stared at Ralph like he had lost it. "Yes, the game is called Hero's Duty after all," he replied.

Ralph was now jumping for joy inside. "And all's you do is climb a building," he asked curiously.

"And fight bugs," the man yelled.

"Yeah bugs," Ralph replied nonchalantly, bugs didn't bother him.
Suddenly the man saw a bug on Ralph's shoulder. "Ah bug," he yelled before turning and running right into the wall, successfully knocking him out. Ralph shook his head and quickly stripped the man before throwing him into a closet. He donned the uniform and hurried out of Tapper's.

As he hurried from Tapper's he ran into Qbert. "Sorry. Oh hey Qbert it's me, Ralph," he said as he quickly showed his face. "Gotta go," he added quickly as he hurried towards Hero's Duty.

Qbert hurried towards the Fix It Felix Jr. game and quickly told the inhabitants of that game that he believed Ralph was going Turbo. "I need to find him," Felix said as he quickly asked Qbert the game and hurried off.

Ralph psyched himself up, but nothing could prepare him for the terrifying sight that greeted him when the game started. "Sweet Mother Hubbard," he said as he stared at the frightening sight before him. He had never imagined that these creatures would be the kind of bugs that that man was talking about. He looked around frantically and saw where he had to go. If he got to the top of that building, then he would get his medal and could leave the horrific game.

Once the game ended, Ralph took his chance and sprinted towards the tower. He took off the uniform and quickly climbed the building. He stepped carefully over the eggs of the bugs and slowly grabbed the medal. He did it! He got his medal. In his elation, Ralph tripped and stepped on one of the eggs, causing a chain reaction. He stumbled back as a bug attacked him and fell into an escape pod. He fought with the bug as the ship took off with both of them in it.

Calhoun and Felix watched as the escape pod zipped out of the game. They quickly followed and Calhoun sighed as saw the game the pod flew into. "Sugar Crush," she groaned. "Those bugs will eat that game faster than a wolf in a pen full of lame chickens," she muttered as she prepared to go into the game.

"I'm coming with you," Felix said, and after a brief argument, he jumped on her glider with her.

Ralph crashed and watched at the bug sank into the candy goo below. He groaned as he realized what game he was in. "I gotta get out of here," he muttered, but then realized that his medal was missing.

After a huge ordeal, Ralph agreed to help Venollope win the race, especially when he found out the reason she was a glitch. As she jumped into the race, Ralph grinned, this was it! He would get his medal and help a little girl. It was a win win. However, his dreams crashed as the bugs began to take over the game. "I thank you for making me the most powerful virus in the arcade," King Candy said as he appeared as a very large bug.

Ralph's eyes widened. "No," he gasped as King Candy glared at him.

"Yes," King Candy yelled as he brought his stinger down onto Ralph.

Ralph gasped and fell to the ground. His breathing was ragged and slowing rapidly. Ralph's last words were, "I'm sorry Vanellope."

Vanellope watched in horror as Calhoun blew up the exit, she couldn't escape the game and Calhoun couldn't chance the bugs getting loose. She managed to keep away from the bugs and hide, but the next day her game was unplugged, taking her away forever.

King Candy escaped the game after taking out Ralph and began taking over every game in the arcade. Soon the arcade was barren and eventually closed. No one ever knew what happened to King Candy, although some say he now goes by the name Luigi.