Phineas and Ferb: Candace

I haven't written in this for a long time. Anyway, I saw this theory floating around and I've been wanting to write it for a while. Then I got side tracked.

So, this one is really really sad. Just a heads up. Short too.

"Candace honey, I'm off to the grocery store," Mrs. Flynn-Fletcher announced as she headed towards her car.

"I'm in charge right," Candace asked eagerly, bouncing with excitement.

"Candace honey, nobody has to be in charge," her mother sighed and got into the car.

"But.. But what if a giant stamped of robotic bulls comes through," Candace asked eagerly with her eyes full of hopefulness.

Again her mother sighed, Candace was always full of such strange ideas. "If that happens, you're in charge," her mother waved and drove off, leaving Candace standing there, giggling gleefully.

Once her mother was gone, Candace ran to the backyard and grinned. "Mom's gone! I'm in charge! Conditionally," she smiled and ran into the house to call Stacy, her best friend.

As Candace spoke to Stacy on the phone, Phineas and Ferb were in the backyard planning out the coolest coaster ever. They were always doing things like this, building the most outlandish things they possibly could, however they were never caught. Somehow, the things just always seemed to mysteriously disappear before their mom could see it. As they worked, Isabella and the fireside girls joined them to help the production, as they always did.

"What do you mean you can see it, Stacy," Candace asked with a panic as she ran to the glass doors and pressed her face to them. She quickly slid open the doors and hung up on her best friend. "I'm. Telling. Mom," Candace giggled as she tried calling her mom, only to get her voicemail. "Mom! Mom! Mom! Pick up," she yelled before running to the garage to get her bike. Phineas shrugged at his sister, she was always doing this. He waved her off then got back to work.

Candace rode as fast as her legs would take her, to the store and ran inside. "Mooooooooom," she yelled as she frantically looked down the aisles, finally spotting her mother at the produce section. "Mom! We have to go now! Phineas and Ferb are building a rollercoaster in the backyard," she yanked on her mom's arm.

"I'm sure if that's true, it will still be there after I get my melons," her mother said as she snatched her arm back and looked through the melons for the perfect one.

Candace growled and kept running to the door to make sure to was still there she would not look crazy again. Not this time. As Mrs. Flynn-Fletcher finally found the right melon, a giant magnet grabbed the rollercoaster and pulled it away. "It was right here," Candace yelled in frustration as her mother pushed her into the car and drove home.

"Of course it was, honey," her mother sighed as they arrived home.

"Hi mom," Phineas greeted with a wave from under the tree after just having the ride of his life.

"Hi boys," their mother greeted back as she grabbed her groceries and headed into the house to dish out ice cream for everyone.

Someone sighed, and stood up. "Candace, we'll talk more tomorrow," the man said as he walked out and nodded for the orderlies to take Candace back to her room. He then walked out to where Mrs. Flynn-Fletcher was sitting and sat down across from her.

"Well," the ginger haired woman asked as she looked at him with pleading eyes.

The man sighed and took off his glasses, before rubbing his face tiredly. "The rollercoaster incident that killed her brothers seems to have more of an impact than we expected. This is the second time she's spoken of the rollercoaster. All the other things that she's claimed they have done were only brought up once. I believe, Mrs. Flynn-Fletcher, that she blames herself for their death. She's keeping them alive in her mind by making up outlandishly wild and dangerous scenarios in a hope that you will bust them, or in this case, save them," his words swirled in her mind.

"She believes they are alive still," she asked with a cracked voice.

The doctor nodded solemnly. "She truly believes that her brothers are alive and she's right there with them. I'm afraid that she is too far gone. We will of course, keep treating her in hopes that she will get better eventually. But I can not promise that she will," he stood up and put his glasses back on before patting the brokenhearted Mother's shoulder gently.

Mrs. Flynn-Fletcher thanked the doctor before standing up and grabbing her purse. She couldn't believe that Candace held herself responsible for the accident that had happened at a theme park a year ago. With a heavy heart, she ventured down the sterile white hallway and went to visit her daughter.

Unhappily Ever After On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara