Sally

This one will deviate from the original story quite a bit. Mostly because I haven't seen the movie in a while, but also because I need to change it a bit to work for my plan. Bear with me though okay.

      Dr. Finklestein had done it! His creation was alive! He had successfully created a walking and talking life-sized doll that would work for him.

     Sally opened her eyes and blinked several times. She then wiggled her borrowed fingers and toes with a big smile. She was alive! Her eyes shined when she looked at her "Father". "Thank you master," she said to him softly.

      Dr. Finklestein shrugged and wheeled himself away angrily. He wasn't sure what he was expecting when he created Sally, but it certainly wasn't a soft spoken girl. He wheeled his wheelchair across the room and set off to work on something else.

       Sally sensed something was wrong when her master wouldn't even look at her. It was as if he was ashamed of her and that hurt. She wanted to prove herself to him, so of course she agreed happily when he told her she would be working for him. He would tell her what to do and give her odd jobs, but he was never the father to her that she had hoped he would be.

      One day Sally headed out. Her master had nothing for her to do and she was quite bored. That was the day she met Jack. Jack Skellington was the Pumpkin King and the master of Halloween. He did his job every year and he did it well.

      Sally watched in awe as he planned out each trick for the upcoming Halloween season. Jack sensed someone watching him and he turned around. "Oh hello there," he said happily when he spotted Sally. If Sally's cheeks could have turned red they would have. She waved to him shyly and smiled.

     Jack stopped working and hurried over to her. He was always curious about new things and Sally was definitely something new. "Hello, I'm Jack Skellington, the Pumpkin King," he said as he gently shook her sewn on hand.

       Sally smiled and shook his hand back tenderly. "I'm Sally," she said softly before explaining how she came to be.

      Jack grinned and kissed her hand. "Well it is a pleasure," he said then turned to look at Zero. "Would you like to come with me to take Zero for a walk," he asked as he turned back to look at her. Sally's borrowed heart raced as she nodded happily and followed Jack out into the chilled evening. This soon became a nightly ritual for them.

      Dr. Finklestein watched as Sally grew close to Jack and he was irritated by it. She wasn't doing her work properly because her mind was always on him and she would leave her job, just to go spend time with him. These things angered him greatly. He needed her help to get his work done, that's why he created her after all. "Lock, Shock, Barrel," he yelled out the door when he spotted the three trouble makers riding by in their bathtub.

      "What do you want," Shock snapped at him.

      Dr. Finklestein hated having to rely on these three for anything, but desperate times called for desperate measures. "I need you to follow Jack and Sally for me," he told them with a sneer.

      "What's in it for us," Lock asked back snidely.

      Dr. Finklestein groaned, he was never one for bartering. Then an idea came to him. "If you do it, I won't summon Oogie Boogie," he stated with a grin.

      Lock, Shock and Barrel quickly discussed their options and then agreed to do it. Nothing scared the little pranksters more than the Boogeyman himself. Dr. Finklestein nodded with a grin then sent them on their way.

      Lock, Shock and Barrel steered their tub towards the cemetery and looked around for Sally and Jack. "Where are they," Barrel asked in a bored tone.