Snow White

Jello and welcome to my new book. xD The Disney Twisted Princesses by @FanFicsWriter actually gave me the idea for this.

Noooo I am not taking that idea!!! These are my sad versions of Disney stories. Closer to the original stories before Disney made them all happy happy.

And it won't just be princesses, I'll be doing many Disney stories.

Some maaaaaay have happy endings, but they will never have the anticipated ending that you would expect.

In a kingdom far far away, a beautiful baby girl was born. Hair as ebony, lips of crimson and skin as white as snow. They decided to call her Snow White. Her parents were thrilled to have been blessed with such a beautiful child.

However, sickness took the baby's mother away right after the child was born. For this, her father hated her. He refused to even look at her or even speak to her, unless it was absolutely necessary. Snow was depressed because of this. She couldn't understand why her father would neglect her so. She cried all the time and barely ate.

When Snow turned eight, her father remarried. The woman was icy and frigid. She looked at Snow like a bug that needed to be killed immediately. The cruel woman would taunt Snow and call her a murderer.

Snow never understood why, until she turned sixteen and found out that she had killed her own mother. "You see Snow White, you killed your mother. It's all your fault," her stepmother said with a sneer.

Snow was very upset by this news, she ran from the house and mounted her horse to it's cart. She was going to run away. Her father was in the barn and saw that Snow was taking his best horse. He ran ahead of her and tried to stop her, but Snow was too distraught and didn't see him. Her horse trampled him. Snow heard his screams and stopped the horse, but by the time she reached him, it was too late.

Her stepmother's words echoed in her mind. She was a murderer.

Quickly, she mounted her horse again and rode off as fast as she could. She couldn't stay and face the punishment that was sure to come after her. Her horse began to tire as she entered the woods. It fell to the ground and refused to get up.

Snow sighed and left her horse where it lay. She ventured into the dark woods and kept an eye out for anything dangerous. Suddenly Snow felt a piercing pan in her shoulder. She screamed in pain and fell to the ground as she tried to yank out the arrow that had pierced her.

"I'm so sorry," a man said as he hurried up beside her and helped her get the arrow out.

Snow sobbed and stumbled away from the beautiful man who had shot her. "Wait," he yelled, but Snow ignored his pleas. She was angry that he had shot her, but another strange feeling had bubbled inside her when she had looked at him. A feeling that terrified her immensely.

Snow was exhausted by the time that she had reached a small cottage in the woods. She looked around, but saw no signs of anyone being home. Slowly she pushed the door opened and whispered a hushed hello, just in case the inhabitants of the cottage were sleeping. However, silence was her only greeting.

Snow's stepmother glared at her magic mirror as she watched everything happen. She hissed and brewed a batch of poison, that she injected into some apples. If she couldn't have happiness, neither should Snow White! She used dark magic to change her appearance and then headed out to find Snow White.

Snow turned on a lantern and looked around the filthy cottage. It was clear that whoever lived here were definitely not clean people. She scrunched her nose and sought out to find a bed to sleep in. Slowly and quietly, she made her way up the stairs and found the bedroom.

"Seven tiny beds all in one room," she muttered as she shoved three beds together to make one normal sized bed. Exhaustion took over and she fell into the beds and into a deep sleep.

Seven tiny men were exhausted from working all day and were heading home. Along the way, they met an old woman who was crying. "I say, are you okay," Doc asked as he walked towards the elderly woman.

"My granddaughter has wandered into the woods alone. We were picking apples," the woman said, trying to hide a malicious smile. "I'm so thirsty and tired," she added as she pretended to swoon.

Doc looked over at his colleagues and shrugged sympathetically. The others nodded and they helped the elderly woman to their cottage. "She's here," the woman stated as they helped her into a chair. "Her perfume is in the air," she added with a smile.

Grumpy cursed under his breath and took his lantern up in his hand. "Well let's get her out," he growled bitterly as he led the group up the stairs.

Snow was sleeping peacefully and the men felt bad for wanting to wake her up, but her grandmother was quite worried about her. "You there," the woman said to Dopey as he fumbled for the stairs. "Give this apple to my granddaughter would you? I'm sure she's half starved," she said as she handed him the apple.

Dopey nodded eagerly and hurried up the stairs, fumbling a few times in the process. He joined his friends and saw Snow yawn and slowly wake up. She gasped and looked around at the men who were all staring at her.

"I'm sorry for the intrusion," she said softly as she stood up and fixed herself.

"Well, someone is looking for you," Grumpy growled as he bobbed his head towards the stairs. Snow's brow furrowed and she nodded. Her stomach growled loudly as she was walking past the men. Dopey smiled and quickly offered the beautiful girl the apple.

Snow took the apple and thanked Dopey before biting into the apple. The men watched in terror as she gapsed and began choking. Snow fell to the floor and the apple rolled out of the door. The men ran to get Snow's grandmother, but she was gone.

"What are we going to do," Doc asked with a sigh. He rubbed his cheeks and paced around anxiously.

"She's too pretty to bury," Bashful said with sniffle. Dopey nodded sadly in agreement.

The seven men decided to place her in a glass coffin and laid her to rest in the woods.

The man who had shot Snow accidentally, the prince, was out hunting and stumbled upon the coffin. Even in death, Snow was still beautiful, although it was starting to take it's toll on her. "I'm so sorry," he muttered as he touched the glass gently. He kissed the glass lid and walked off sadly.

The end.