Boo

D'awww lil Boo... o.o

       Monsters Incorporated was the biggest corporation around. The monsters depended on the employee's scaring skills for all of their energy. Monsters Incorporated hired only the best and scariest scarers to work for them.

      Sully was getting ready for work when he saw on the news that the scare shortage was getting worse. Children were becoming desensitized by television and video games. If they didn't step up their game, there would be no energy left. Mike heard Sully growl and he knew that Sully had seen the news. "Ready to go," Mike asked as Sully stormed out of his room and towards the kitchen.

      Sully grunted and nodded before following his cycloptic friend out of their apartment. Sully was about to hop in his car when Mike stopped him. "Energy shortage remember," Mike reminded him unnecessarily.

      Sully's mouth twitched and he barred his teeth. "Fine," he growled and stormed off towards Monsters Incorporated on foot.

      Boo was a very active little girl with a lot of imaginary friends, so her parents weren't too concerned when she whimpered about monsters in her closet. They just saw it as; their daughter's imagination was getting the best of her. In other words, they didn't believe her.

      Boo would draw pictures of the monsters and show them to her parents, but they would just smile and say, "That's nice sweetie," before shooing her away.

       Boo was so scared of the monsters in her closet, that soon she was barely sleeping at night. Her parents began to worry and finally took her to a psychiatrist, who said it was a normal phase and would pass. He suggested medicine to give to their daughter to help her sleep until the phase had passed.

      That night Boo's parents gave her the medicine and put Boo to bed. She tried to fight the sleep that was weighing on her, but eventually it carried her away.

     Randall set up his door after hours and prepared to make his little victim scream, a lot. He snuck into her room and looked around. Normally his little victim was cowering under her blankets or in a corner, tonight though, he heard no whimpers or anything.

     Raising his scaly brow, he walked to her bed and found her sound asleep. He tried to wake her in many ways, but Boo's exhaustion and the sleeping medicine had put her in a very deep sleep.

     Randall groaned, he needed her screams and he needed them now. Quickly he snatched up the girl and brought her into the world of monsters.

      Sully spotted Randall and the girl and followed him quietly. He wanted to see what Randall was up to, especially since it meant bringing a human into their world.

      Randall strapped Boo to a chair and then waited. He wasn't sure how long children slept, but he was willing to wait. Although, he was getting hungry and the little girl did smell delicious. Randall smacked himself and forced himself to focus. He had a job to do and then he could snack. 

      Sully stormed in and glared at Randall. "What are you thinking," he roared, causing the little girl to wake up and stare wide eyed.

      She noticed Sully first and yelled, "Kitty," because, to her, he looked like a giant cat. Sully turned around and the Randall popped out from behind him, grinning.

      Boo screamed when she saw Randall, he was the scariest monster to torment her. Sully sighed and looked at Randall. "What have you done to her," he asked with a slight growl.

      Randall grinned and shrugged. "I'm just a great scarer," he replied as he smiled and showed his sharp teeth. Boo whimpered and tried to squirm out of the chair.

     "What are you planning," Sully asked as he went to get Boo free from the chair.

      Randall hissed and grabbed a knife. The next second he lunged at Sully and stabbed him in the back. Sully roared, scaring Boo even more. She screamed and watched as her kitty fell to the floor. "Kitty," she whimpered.

      Randall took advantage of Boo's screams and hooked the machine up to her. She screamed more as the machine pulled her screams out of her.

     Finally the room grew silent and Boo slumped in the chair. Her skin was very pale and her breaths were coming out in short wheezing pants. "And now. My snack," Randall said as he hurried over to Boo.