Finding Nemo

Soooooo yeah.... As you can probably guess, this one will be sad. Sorry. Not really. xD

          Marlin stared at his wife and smiled brightly. They were now living their dream. They were now in their dream home and had 400 children on the way. He couldn't ask for anything more. Sadly though, his world was ripped away from him in the swish of a tail.

          As he joked with his wife, she swam quickly from the safety and shelter of their home. When Marlin followed, he saw her motionless staring straight ahead. He looked and saw what had her so still, a barracuda. Her eyes darted down to her children below. Instinct kicked in and told her to protect her children. Marlin tried to stop her, but the barracuda's tail slammed into him and knocked him into a rock, which rendered him unconscious.

        When Marlin came to, he quickly swam to where his children once were. His heart sank as he saw only one tiny egg left. Gently he picked it up with his fins and tried to comfort it. The egg was cracked he noticed and he wasn't sure if this child would make it, but he did what he could to keep it safe.

           "Dad Dad Dad! It's time for school," Nemo exclaimed excitedly as he swam around his dad. Marlin mumbled in his sleep, but finally woke up and smiled at his excited son. He was anxious about letting Nemo go to school, especially with Nemo's bad fin, but he knew he had to let him go some time.

        As they swam towards the school, Marlin kept his son close. He wasn't prepared to let him swim alone, even a little ways away from him. Nemo watched the other fish playing and laughing and jealousy rose up inside of him. He wanted to play and laugh, but no of course not, his father would never allow that.

       When they finally reached his school, Nemo swam quickly away from his father and towards his fellow classmates. Mr. Ray flew over and greeted his students merrily and allowed them to board his back. Marlin watched anxiously as his son faded into this distance. "Your taking your first time quite well," some fish parent said beside him.

        Marlin sighed and nodded. "You gotta let them go some time," he lamented sadly.

       "Well the drop off is always a big step," the other parent replied smiling.

        Marlin's eyes widened as he yelled, "THE DROP OFF" as he began swimming away quickly. He needed to get to the drop off quickly. What was he thinking letting Nemo go? It was too soon! As he arrived at the drop off, he spotted Nemo and some kids away from group. Panic rose in him as he saw each one swimming further out into open water. "Nemo," he yelled as he tackled his son and knocked him back.

       "Dad," Nemo asked confused.

       They were soon arguing about Nemo going into open water. "I hate you," Nemo said before Mr. Ray swam over.

       Marlin began arguing with the teacher and Nemo took that moment to show his father that he wasn't weak and he could swim just as well as the other fish. "Nemo's swimming out to sea," a fish yelled, causing all attention to be drawn to the tiny clown fish.

        Marlin stared at his son before yelling for him to come back, but Nemo wasn't about to give up, he was going to touch the boat and prove that he could do anything. "Don't you touch that boat," Marlin yelled at his son. Nemo glared back defiantly and touched the boat with his fin. "Nemo, get back here right now," Marlin yelled.

        Nemo knew he had to go back and he knew he was in trouble, but he didn't care he had proven his point. He smiled proudly as he swam back, but was suddenly cut off by a diver. The diver raised his bag and caught Nemo inside. "Daddy," Nemo yelled.