Episode 2

I was slowly walking towards my house walking like a zombie.

What happened with Jimin just now was clearly not what I wanted.

As I passed by the pharmacy I thought of getting some sleeping pills, so I entered the store and asked for the pills.

Just then a guy in a hood entered the store and stood besides me.

"I clearly asked for king size then what is this? ", he threw some weird packets at the store owner

"I clearly asked for king size then what is this? ", he threw some weird packets at the store owner. He gathered them and apologized to the rude hooded guy.

Then the owner went to the other side of the store to get his stuff.

"Can I get my pills? ", I asked being more frustrated as I already was.

The hooded guy then looked at me and started glaring. I ignored his glare and stood still looking at the front. But guess what?  His eyes never got off me.

Strange guy. I muttered and took the pills from the owner.

I walked out of store and took a glimpse at the back. The guy was still staring at me through the glass. Now that's creepy.

I walked to my house more like a dead person. Just as I entered the door I felt two arms tighly hugging my waist.

"He proposed to me! ", wonyoung exclaimed out loud still jumping.

As happy as I should've been, now I couldn't even feel a thing because of what happened earlier with Jimin.

She pulled away from the hug and smiled widely. I smiled back at her trying to hide my feelings. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to couch telling me about everything. How he took her to a 7 star hotel, how he booked the whole floor for them both, how he planned the fire works etc. I was just listening to her.

Well I also got proposed today but we both had some opposite reactions. She also showed me her sparkling diamond ring which looked ethereal in her hands, as if it was just made for her.

"Wait an important thing. ", she said looking at me.

"As we have to get married the families need to meet. You know you are my only family after mom and dad ,and he only has a brother after his parents, so now you have to meet him and his family, I mean brother to finalize the dates, " she said with teary eyes. I know she miss mom and dad right now. I nodded and hugged her immediately and she hugged me back.

As I am her only family now, so it's my responsibility to keep her happy and safe, and help her get everything she ever desired of.

I wiped the tears rolling down my eyes and pulled away from the hug.

"Let's meet them this Saturday then? ", I asked her smiling.

She smiled back and hugged me again.

The next day:

As I woke up, I realized I am late for my office.

Wonyoung and I talked for long, last night, so I couldn't get much sleep.

It was good though as I just forgot about what happened yesterday.

Today I need to sort things out with Jimin in the office properly.

As I got ready I immediately grabbed my car keys and left for the office.

In the afternoon :

There was very less work in the office today but my main motive was still incomplete as Jimin was absent today.

He took an off without telling? This is not him.

I thought of texting him. Will it be OK? Well I don't care. He is my friend and I'm worried, so I can text him.

Chat

Y/n: Jimin.... You didn't come to office today, is everything fine?

I was still in the meeting room waiting for his reply. As I was done with my presentation it was time for other's presentation.
Suddenly I heard a ting from my phone.

Chat

Jimin buddy: I am fine. Can I call you? I have to say something.

Y/n: I am in a meeting. Can tell me in a text?

Jimin buddy : Oh OK. I just wanted to ask you if you can come to my house this Wednesday. There's actually a party at my house. If you are not busy with anything?

Y/n: When did you start caring about me being busy? I always have time for you my chimchim ;-) You told me about the party, here's your job all done. Now it's my job to come and make your boring party all thrilling. And yeah, stop being absent from work if you are all fine. That is quite unprofessional you know.

Jimin buddy: No worries monkey even if I'm unprofessional. You are always there for taking my back. I just had some important stuff to do that is why I won't be at the office to annoy you anymore. Come to the party and I'll tell you the details. Till then take care cutie pie.❤

Y/n : You too chimmy.❤

read

_                                    

I put my phone down and got back to my work. Things weren't as awkward as I thought of them to be. Well that's nice as he didn't take anything to his heart.

Jungkook's pov:

I can't sleep and I couldn't sleep whole yesterday night too. Is it that bitch haunting me, I left in the hotel room? Well not in this lifetime any bitch can haunt me.

It's that girl I met in the pharmacy.

Ahhhhh...... How can somebody be this beautiful? It's not like I've never seen a beautiful girl in my life. I've fucked many.
But this girl is different.

Her eyes sparkling more than stars, her rosy tempting lips with an innocent smile of carelessness, her silky smooth skin and her sleek black hair. How can she be this beautiful and innocent at the same time.

I can imagine myself holding her by her waist, kissing her till she can't breathe anymore, fuck her day and night under me without getting tired.

How much I want her to be besides me on my bed.

Fuck.... I shouldn't have let her go.

May be should've followed her. How am I gonna find her now? I guess I should go to that pharmacy again tomorrow.

Cause now I really need to meet that girl.