Episode 17

The next morning :

Y/n's pov:

It took me long to sleep last night.

I was really uncomfortable sharing the same bed as him but I couldn't say anything because it was my own fault.

I don't know what went wrong with the reservations, but it really made Taehyung very angry.

He never talked to me like this ever before. He must've been tired and wanted to take rest. But because of this problem, he couldn't even take his rest properly.

Nevertheless he didn't threw me out of the room, but instead asked me to sleep with him. And that shows how kind hearted he is.

When I woke up in the morning, I saw him nowhere around.

I went to the bathroom and did my routine. Coming out, after changing my clothes, I made my way out of the room.

I was going to find Taehyung, when I heard a ting from my mobile.

I took it out of my purse and opened the inbox.

It was Jimin. He sent me a picture of him with a girl?

Chat

Jimin buddy: You saw the picture I sent you? How's the girl? She is pretty right? I am out with her at a mall. She kinda likes me so I am thinking about giving this relationship a chance. I know you would definitely like meeting her. She planned out a week with me. So if I am not available for the time being then don't get worried. I will text you back whenever I get the time. Till then, take care buddy;-)

______________

Reading his message, I stopped midway. I couldn't take anymore steps. My feet felt frozen.

I was like a statue, and my eyes were fixed on the picture, looking at it over and over again.

He likes somebody else now? But how? He just proposed to me two months ago and he already got over me? That proposal meant nothing to him?

I didn't know what this feeling was. I felt betrayed when he never betrayed me.

I should be happy right? He is moving on. He can lead to a happy life. I never loved him right?

I was all indulged in my thoughts when somebody tapped my shoulder.

"Y/n are you okay?"

I straighten my stiff neck and saw Taehyung looking at me worriedly.

I didn't hear what he said, but nodded my head anyways.

After nodding my head, I started walking straight with no sense of my surrounding.

Yet again, I felt a hand grab my arm.

"Y/n you don't look okay. Just stay at the hotel room for today. I will attend today's meetings alone and will try to be back as soon as possible. Just go back to the room and I will get you the breakfast.", he said and I slowly noded.