Episode 10

The next day:

Taehyung's pov:

It was suppose to be her first day, but she didn't come to the office yesterday.

I waited for her the whole day, thinking she might be late but she never came.

I thought maybe today she will be at the office but no. She was again absent.

Did she forget about her schedule? Or did she quit?

No no. That shouldn't happen.

I didn't even ask her for her opinions regarding her new position because I was scared she will refuse the offer.

And now I guess, she don't want to work here anymore. What did I do!

Shall I call her? What if she feels pressured and refuses my offer at my face?

I should ask Mr Jung to get her whereabouts. Yeah that would be right.

I immediately called Mr. Jung and asked him to call her and ask her for the reason of being absent. I particularly instructed him to not to be harsh on her or use any words which would offend her.

I cannot afford that.

Y/n's pov:

With the sun ray falling on my eyes, I felt warmth inside me.

It was the spring which melted all the glaciors around my heart, giving it the warmth it longed for.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw the sunny weather outside. Finally the snow fall stopped.

I was feeling energetic and fresh. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. Coming out I made my way out of the room.

Reaching downstairs I made my way to the kitchen.

It was 7Am so I still had an hour to get ready for my office.

"Wonyoung ", I said out loud placing the food at the table.

Just then I realized. There is no Wonyoung.

I took a deep breath and sat on the chair with my elbows resting on the table.

Why did you left Wonyoung? Why? Why did you left me alone? You know I have nobody besides you.

Tears were rolling down my eyes as the silence of the house was killing me more than ever.

I had only you and Jimin. You left me and Jimin.....

Wait....  I didn't tell Jimin about anything. He was like a family to us.

Being busy with the office work I didn't even contacted him once. And then Wonyoung.

I should have told him about her.

She was like a sister to him. He had a deep bond with her.

But where's my phone?