Episode 13

After two weeks:

There's been many changes in these two weeks.

And the biggest out of all was, I had to move to the apartment given by the office.

The decision to move was quite difficult to make but I had no other choice.

I had lots of memories with Wonyoung in this house. This house is definitely very special to me. But moving out was important, because the apartment is near the office and the amount of work doesn't allow me to live anywhere away from the office.

Jungkook visited a lot in this while. He also helped me with the shifting. He would often come and have breakfast or dinner with me. We've become friends by now.

He is definitely a nice guy.

While moving my stuff I went to Wonyoung's room to find some of my stuff. And yes, it was all there.

It was her habit to keep my stuff in her room, saying that this way I will need to often go to her room to get my stuff and we can have a chat too at her room.

She was all about these cute gestures. She had a heart of gold.

Two weeks ago, I looked thoroughly through her room to see if she had left any letter for me but there was nothing.

I couldn't find any evidence and the cops also stopped investigating any further as they found no clue.

Why did you do this Wonyoung?

Taehyung's pov:

I went out of my office building heading towards my car.

Today I have to meet Jungkook. He asked me to meet him at a club.

A man like him can only be found in a club. I thought and a smirk appeared on my face.

Driving there, I entered the club and directly went to the VIP room.

He must be with a girl inside, fully drunk. I thought and made an annoyed face.

But to my surprise, when I entered, I saw no girl besides him and no drinks in his hand.

Instead he looked completely energetic and fresh. He was smiling for no reason?

This is not Jungkook!

I went to him and sat beside him.

Why did you call me here? ", I asked as I had no interest in having any long conversation. He being like this was ruining my mood. Why is he so happy and where are the girls and the drinks he should be holding?

"I wanted to ask you about something important. ", he said and looked at me smiling widely? Ughhh...

"Then ask? ", I said shortly.

"How to propose to a girl for marriage? Um, I am asking you because only you can tell, well you also had a girl you were gonna propose. ", he said and looked at me.

My eyes got fully opened due to his words. I was beyond shocked. I couldn't believe his words. Is he Jeon jungkook really gonna marry someone? It's not like him.

"You want to propose to a girl and then leave her just before the marriage day? She did something bad to you?", I said and he raised his eyebrow.

"What are you talking about? I am really gonna propose to her for marriage. A real marriage. I know it's unbelievable for you because it was not believable for me as well. But I need to say this.

"I am in love Taehyung."

I love y/n. She is the girl I was looking for. And to some extent the credit also goes to you as you also helped me in finding her details. I want to marry now and settle down. No more girls and no more drinks. I want to live a happy life with just y/n and give her all the happiness in the world. ", he said with his glowing eyes.

They were glowing with happiness. They were glowing with love. The love he had for y/n. I can understand, because once my eyes also sparkled this way, once I also used to be this happy, once I also fell in love.

But it got ruined. It all got ruined by nobody else but my own best friend, the one who was like a brother to me. Jeon Jungkook.

After that I was never happy, after that my eyes never sparkled. They were dark and so was my world.

But if I can't stay in the light anymore, how can I let him be there all happy.

You cannot be happy Jungkook, I won't ever let you be.

You will stay in the darkness like me forever.