Episode 7

Wonyoung's pov:

I couldn't sleep the whole night thinking about Jungkook.
Him being Namjoon's brother is still the most unbelievable thing. Namjoon is a nice guy who respects each and every girl, while on the other hand jungkook is the guy who see's each and every girl with the the same lustful gaze. Namjoon is still a virgin, whereas jungkook took virginity of an uncountable number of girls including me.

After the way he used me, black-mailed me and then insulted me in front of the whole college, I couldn't even get the courage to breathe. I felt like dying and I did.

I suicided many time and tried to take my life. But y/n being there always protected me.

Though y/n is my younger sister, still she always took care of me as an elder sister. After our parents, I should've been the one to look after her but instead I was all broken with my personal issues, trying to take my own life. She stayed there besides me and then Namjoon came in my life. He told me that love is a thing that has nothing to do with any sort of skinships. Being around the person you love is more than enough, a glimpse of them can make your heart fluster, seeing them smiling can make you happy, it doesn't matter if you are the reason of there smile or not. Their thought can make you happy.

Everything was turning out to be so beautiful. My life was again turning back to itself. I could again laugh, again be all happy as I used to be.

But again the same person is here, back.
He will again destroy everything and all I can do for now is to see him do that.

I was in my thoughts when I suddenly heard the door bell ring. Y/n is in office right now. So I went to the door to open it myself.

As I opened the door I felt that the sky fell down on my head as I felt this stinging pain in my heart. The person I least wanted to see was here in front of me with a smirk on his face.

Before I could say anything he came in and closed the door.

"Let's talk!"

Y/n's pov:

I was walking towards the CEO's office still confused by the fact that why did he call me all of a sudden.

I wanted to go home as soon as possible as Wonyoung seemed to be really down today morning.

She being sad is another thing.

Why was she faking a smile? Is my real concern.

Usually when she is unhappy, she says it out loud. She is the expressive kind. She always was. Only the time that bastard came in her life, she changed for the worst.

He manipulated her and stole her smile. Her made her do all the things she could've never done and made her cross all the limits she was never gonna cross herself. He broke her to the level that it became hard for her to live.

But as she met Namjoon, she seemed to change positively. She started smiling again. She started trusting again and all of that because of Namjoon.

I believe he can take care of her and he will. Once they get married, her past won't haunt her anymore.

In my thoughts I didn't realize as I was now right in front of the CEO's office.

I knocked the door and heard a deep voice from the inside.

"Come in! ",I went inside the office and looked towards my front.

"Yes Mr. Kim! ", I asked.

The chair in front of me rolled back and there was the CEO of the company. Mister Kim taehyung.

He looked at me for a while and then grabbed a paper in front of him. Looking at the papers for a while, he looked back at me.

"For how long have you been working here Miss y/n?", he asked looking at me.

"It's been more than two years to be exact.", I said firmly.

He nodded slowly and then again talked, "But still it's still your first time here in the CEO's office? Was your performance not worth it or you just didn't wanted to meet your young handsome CEO? ", he asked tilting his head a bit with a stern look.

I raised my eyebrows confused by his question.

"I-I am not sure. ", I said hesitantly with my eyes down.

He again nodded and then suddenly stood from his seat. Walking around the desk he was now at the front with his back leaning against the desk, with both hands tied on the chest.

"You can no longer work like that.", he said looking at me intensly.

"You can no longer work in this office acting invisible, as now you will have a bigger responsibility regarding the company.
From now on you'll be my personal secretary and representative everywhere. I've changed your post and your schedules will be changed accordingly. You may need to work for extra hours. You may also need to move to the apartment given by the office. You will need to take the car given by the office with the driver. Any further details regarding the matter can be discussed with Mr. Jung from the finance department. You may leave now. ", saying this he went back to his seat again doing his work.

I stood there for a while not understanding anything. Why this sudden change of post? And why is he not even asking for my opinions regarding the new post?

He put his documents back on the table and looked up at me with his one eyebrow raised.

As he gave me a glare tilting his head I couldn't think of anything. I bowed in front of him and immediately left from there.