Episode 25

"Jungkook can we share a room?", as the words left my mouth, jungkook looked at me with shocked expressions. The fork in his hand fell on the table.

He just stared at me with wide eyes for a while and then looked away and murmured something in his mouth.

I don't care if I seem desperate but I need to get an access to his phone and laptop. I need to find the truth.

"Uh, y/n I guess you are right. We should share a room. I should get the room ready now.", he said biting and licking his lips and than stood up walking away.

What happened to him?

Jungkook's pov:

I immediately left the dining room and went to my room, locking the door behind.

I was countinously walking here and there in the room. She will be in the same room as me, on the same bed, just besides me. Then how will I control myself?

I love her a bit too much so I never thought of using her. And that is why I never tried to get near her although I wanted to. I didn't wanted things to be anything meaningless to me, as they always used to be.

I want to devour her with all my heart but what if she considers it to be a rush? And what if I lose control at the wrong moment. I can't let that happen!

Y/n's pov:

I walked to his room with small hesitant steps. My heart is uncontrollably pouding against my chest.

I will be going through his phone and laptop and that too in his own room. It's like sneaking into the lions den.

I stayed out for a while, gathering my strength to knock the door. Just when I was about to knock the door, I saw it opened by itself.

He looked at me with his shocked eyes for a moment and then gulped down, looking away.

He stepped out of the way, giving me the way in.

I entered the room with slow steady steps, although my insides were completely trembling with fear and hesitation.

I went to the bed and picked up the pillow from there. Making myself setteled on the couch, I layed down tugging the blanket over myself.

He was looking at my every action surprised.

"You want to sleep on the couch?", he asked confused.

I simply nodded my head. He still looked at me for a while and then came to me, snatching my blanket. I was shocked at this sudden action.

"You can sleep on the bed and I will sleep on the couch.", he said and stood there, waiting for me to stand.

"You can sleep on the bed jungkook. I don't mind sleeping on the couch and besides you would be uncomfortable sleeping here.", I said still sitting on the couch.

He took a deep breath and then sit besides me.

"Then let's sleep together on the bed. We have our blankets and we can sleep on two different edges. But the couch will be too uncomfortable for both of us.", he said and looked at me.

I don't want this but I can't argue anymore. So without saying anything more, I went to the bed and layed down there.

He walked to me and tugged the blanket over me. I felt the place besides me sinking a bit and that is when I realized that he is now besides me on the same bed.

The things really got awkward now.

I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep to save myself from any sort of awkwardness.

Two long hours passed and I still couldn't sleep. I was moving turning my sides over and over again but I still couldn't sleep.

Did he sleep? I don't know but I need to be sure of it to start my work.

Jungkook's pov:

She was continuously moving on the bed and that doing nothing good to my already restless self.

I am getting impatient right now. My heart beat is increasing every other second and my imagination is going wild.

"Stop moving!", I whisper shouted and all the movements stopped for a second.

There was no sound and it remained like that for a while.

I tried and tried to control myself but then again felt her moving and this time I lost it.

I hovered about her, gripping her both hands with mine locking them on both sides of her head. Her eyes got wide open with shock, staring my eyes with confused expressions.

I was already lost in her eyes. Her eyes with looked ethereal due to moonlight falling through the window, which was the only source of light in the room. The cold breeze sent a shiver through us, which came from the wide opened window.

The time seemed to freeze. By cold body now craved for her warmth. The thing I was scared of the most was happening here. Me losing my control.

My eyes from her eyes, darted to her lips. The rosy pink lips that were made for just me. Indeed, I fucked many girls but never did I ever touched anybody's lips.

I never kissed or marked any of them. Because they were not worth being marked. The only woman who is worth being marked as mine is here, in front of me.

Her breaths got uneven as I decreased the distance between our faces, getting closer and closer to her face.

She didn't say a word, maybe she was too stunned to say anything. Just stayed still, looking at me with a shock.

The distance kept decreasing and there we were. My lips got attached to her and I felt what I never felt before. A new sensation I was unaware to, better than every sensation I ever felt before.

She was breathing more heavily now and her eyes still on mine and now more wide open.

I slowly started moving my lips against her. Taking her lower lip in betweem mine and delicately sucking it.

It started slow and delicate but I knew that it will end rough.

I was cotinously sucking and biting her lips and my breaths were getting more and more heavy.

After devouring her lips for long. My trail of kiss went from her lips to her jawline and then her neck.

She slightly moaned when I kissed her sensitive spot. Her sweet moan was a music to my ears.

She is so sensitive, so sensitive to my touch. I could feel her getting goosebumps with my each and every touch.

I kissed her sensitive spot multiple times and then licked it with my tongue. A shiver ran through her body due to my sudden action.

Taking her skin between my teeth, I slightly bited it and she again moaned and this time louder.

Her chest was moving up and down and her breaths were getting more uneven.

I again bited and then sucked her skin, leaving marks everywhere.

I gave her open mouth kisses at her collarbone and then suddenly grasped her bossom.

Jungkook! A loud moan escape from here mouth and I looked at her.

My name from her mouth was the most beautiful moan I ever heard. This just added fuel to the already present fire in my body.

And now I knew, I can't stop.