Episode 34

Y/n's pov:

I woke up with the slanting rays of sunlight falling directly over my face from the window.

I felt a sharp pain in my head and my vision was still blurry.

Blinking my eyes a few times, I got rid of the blurness in my vision.

It was Jungkook's room and I was laying on his bed. My eyes got wide recalling everything that happened earlier.

I quickly got up from my bed to run towards the door. Just then the door got opened and he looked at me with his eyes narrowed.

"Just came back and again trying to run away?"

My eyes got wide and my breaths were uneven.

"You never understood how much I love you.", he said taking predatory steps towards me.

"I never understood? You. Loved. Me? Jeon jungkook you are a murderer who killed my sister and took my only family member away from me and now you are claiming to love me? Aren't you ashamed of yourself!", I asked shouting at his face.

He seemed taken aback by my words.

"Taehyung?", he murmured to himself.

"Yes, that selfish friend of yours. He told me about it. How could you do this? What wrong did I ever do to you? What wrong did she ever do to you?", I asked crying out loud.

He stopped walking and statued at his path. He looked down at the floor first and then turned his back towards me.

Tears were still rolling down my eyes and, arm and legs still shaking.

There was pin drop silence in the room for a moment and only the small sobs leaving my mouth could be heard.

Then suddenly the whole room echoed with his laughs. He was laughing maniacly.

I got chills looking at his state, he looked completely messed more like a psycho.

He turned back to me and my breath started getting heavier.

"So you know everything now? So it means everything got destroyed?", he asked smirking at me.

"It means that there is no way you want to stay with me now. Right?", he said tilting his head and I just got froze at my place.

"I wish it didn't have to happen like this but now there's nothing that can be done about it as you already know everything. Now the only option I have is to chain you up to my bed forever and lock you in this room with me.", he said taking predatory steps towards me.

My eyes became the size of a saucer. Blood in my vein which was cold earlier started boiling in anger.

"How can you be this shameless jungkook? You first murdered my sister then claimed to love me and now you're talking about caging me in here? I will never live with you jungkook. I will never love you! I can never be yours.", I shouted my lungs out at him, with the tears still running down my eyes.

The smile on his face suddenly dropped and now anger was visible on his face. A nerve popping on his forehead and his clenching jaws were clearly indicating danger.

He took slow steps towards me, Now standing on the front.

"Stop mentioning her y/n, she was not your sister but just a hurdle between us.", he said clenching his jaws.

"I told her before and I am telling you now, there's no escape y/n. Accept me as your fate because I am your present and I am your  future.", he suddenly grabbed me by my arm and pinned me to the wall behind, towering over my small figure.

Now you're gonna live with me forever as our only hurdle is no longer there. Now nobody can separate us apart, neither you nor anybody else.", he said to me as his face was inches away from mine.

Tears of defeat were rolling down my eyes. Is this the end?

A sudden knock on the door interrupted the scene as his eyes from me moved to the door.

Taking the chance, I pushed him back. He stumbled a bit. I was about to shout but he grabbed me abruptly and put his hand over my mouth.

"Jungkook?", the voice from outside said.

It's Namjoon!

"Yes Hyung!", he said still holding me by my face.

I was struggling in his grip but all the attempts in vain.

"I am going back to the office and then I have my flight back to China. You want to go with me to the airport?", he shouted from outside.

"Yes Hyung! I'll come directly to the airport. You go do your work at office.", he said and then put my head over his chest from the back, burying it there, preventing me from making any noise.

"Okay.", saying this Namjoon left and he immediately threw me over the floor with a jerk.

I crawled back a little but he instantly caught me by my ankle. Dragging me back to him.

"There's nobody to save you from me and Namjoon is also leaving, my love.", he said grabbing my hair in a harsh grip.

"As you already heard I need to see him off to the airport for now but the stunts you keep pulling are unforgivable now. So be ready to get punished when I come back home. Hmm?", he said and traced his one thumb over my lips.

I was beyond disgusted by his touch struggling in his grip, but it only made his grip on my hair to get stronger.

He then left my hair with a jerk and I fell down on the ground. 

"My little kitten is very delicate and naive too.", he said and scoffed.

"The taehyung you were trusting was the one who gave me Wonyoung's number in the first place. She was his classmate. And he even gave me all your information, including your address and house number. So if I am bad then he's no better love.", he said and caressed my hair bending down.

Getting up from the floor he then went towards the door. Giving me a last glance, he winked at me before going out. Locking the room.

Taehyung? He did this?

Yet another betrayal. Betrayals after betrayals. I should've never trusted him especially after knowing that he is Jungkook's friend. He is the same as him and he always was. What he did to me is also unforgivable.

What did I do wrong to deserve all of this?