Episode 35

??? Pov:

It's already the evening and the flight landed really late, as the plane had some turbulence problems.

I walked out of the airport and made my way to the car.

I entered the back of the car and gestured the driver to start driving.

I had to come as I couldn't wait anymore. I tried to contact her many times but all the times her number showed to be turned off.

So I had to come back on my own to get to know about her well being on my own.

Where are you y/n? I hope you are fine!

At Jungkook's mansion :

Y/n's pov:

Fear was the only feeling I could feel right now.

He said that he would deal with me once he comes back and I know what it means.

I looked around the room to find a way out but there was none.

All the windows are seal locked and the only door to the outside is locked by him himself.

I hid myself to a corner thinking that it might save me from him but can it actually do something?

He can use force and get me out of this place and even if I run out of this room, can I run out of this mansion?

I heard his footsteps from far away and squirmed myself more at my place.

Click.

The door got opened and now I know that it's him, as his lavender fragrance enchanted the whole room.

I am hiding besides the nightstand which is at another corner of the room.

He looked around for a while for me and then scoffed.

"You think you can hide like this from me?", he said and I peeked at him from behind the nightstand with my shaking body.

"There you are.", he said as he saw my reflection on the tilted vanity mirror.

I immediately stood up from my place and ran towards the door with a speed.

He gripped me by my arm and threw me over the bed in an instant.

My breaths were heavy as he hovered over me on the bed.

His cold hands came in contact with my warm cheeks and a wave of chill ran down my spine.

I turned my face to the other side feeling disgusted by his touch.

He harshly grabbed my chin and turned my head towards him.

"Always this fucking attitude right?", he growled near my ears.

"But don't worry love. I know how to make you beg me under my mercy. Cause on bed I am a monster.", he dangerously whispered in my ears licking my earlobe.

"You are indeed a monster.", as I said two tears rolled down the side of my face.

He cunningly chuckled at my words and placed kisses at my eyes.

"Save these tears for later, cause this is just the beginning of the nightmare.", he said and pressed his whole body weight on me.

I couldn't struggle anymore as my tiny body felt weak and numb under his gigantic one.

His eyes darted at my lips and then his lips got attached to mine. His one hand holding my jaw and his tongue devouring my mouth in an inhumane manner. He was rough and my lips couldn't take his torture anymore.

He slowly started grinding his erection at my slit, still sucking my lips, which sent shivers down my spine.

"Stop!", I shouted. But instead of stopping, he started placing a trail of kisses all over my jaw, then neck and then my collar bone, moving my shirt off my shoulder.

I started moving more trying to get out of his hold but he grabbed both of my arms with his one hand and then placed them above my head.

I was still struggling crying out loud. He growled against my skin and finally took his head off my chest and looked at me with annoyance.

His one hand was still holding my wrist in a tight grip while the other started unbuttoning my shirt. I cried out loud but ignoring all my pleads he removed my shirt with a force and threw it somewhere on the floor.

I tired to cover myself using my hands but he then took off his tie and tied my hands with it to the back of the bed.

"Now we're all set for the show.", he said looking at my pitiful state.

Taheyung's pov:

I was frustratedly waiting for the one person who can help me in this situation.

Getting up from the chair, I started walking in his cabin here and there, with my eyes still on my wrist watch.

"Am I late?", A person in the black and white police uniform, asked coming into the cabin. He was tall and tan with attractive facial features.

Instead of saying anything I immediately went back to my seat and then gestured him to sit on the other chair.

He looked at me with amused eyes and then made his way to the other chair.

"Why do you want to get jungkook arrested?", he asked folding his legs.

"Kai you are the one who always wanted to take him down. And now I also have something for him. So I want you to help me to get him behind the bars. I have the proves you were looking for long and also the witness you needed. And the rest is on you.", I said and he tilted his neck.

"It's hard to believe that you are doing this when you were the one who always supported him the most. Seems like he did some real time bad to you like he did to me.", he said smirking and I just huffed.

"The past was the past but now I can't let him do me any wrong, neither he can. Just do your work fast, so you may get your revenge for your dead girl and I may get mine back alive.", I said and stood up from my seat.

He looked down for a while and then stood up sighing.

"Okay, then I will try to get the approval for the raid from the authorities as soon as possible and get her out of that place safe. But remember I won't hand her over to you unless she really wants to go with you.", he said glaring at me and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"We'll see about it.", I said and shook my hand with him before leaving his cabin.