Episode 37

The next day:

Y/n's pov:

I woke up alone in the bed. Where is he?

I stood up from the bed and made my way to the bathroom. Taking a bath I came out wearing one of his shirts and shorts as I have no clothes of my own in his closet.

I slowly walked to the door. I know it must be locked. But to my surprise it was not.

I felt a sudden adreline rush inside my body.

I immediately opened it and went outside.

Walking downstairs, my eyes fell on the kitchen. He was cooking something inside, more like burning something as the burning smell already surrounded the whole mansion.

My one eye was on the main entrance door which was right in front of me, while the other on the kitchen on the left.

It's not like he already believes me so much that he is leaving me unchecked. I better not take the risk right now.

Taking a deep breath I turned to the left and went inside the kitchen.

He turned around and smiled wide at me. How much I want to snatch this smile from his face. It clenches my heart when I see my sister's murderer be this happy.

"You're up?", he said and turned around.

Without answering his question, I went in his direction and looked at the burnt food in the pan.

He scratched his temples and looked at me with guilt.

"I tried but you know I never cooked. Sorry.", he said and I again ignoring his words just took the pan off the stove and dumped the burnt food.

"Go and sit on the table. I'll make the breakfast.", I briefly said and he smiled brightly at me.

Sitting down on the table, his eyes were still on me, glaring at me up and down.

Ignoring his glare, I just made the breakfast and placed it on the table in front of him.

His eyes sparkled looking at the breakfast and then fell on me.

"You don't know y/n but this is the dream of my life. You making breakfast for me everyday and sending me off to office and I not wanting to be far away from you always resisting to stay. Spending my every second with you and admiring you and your beauty with my whole heart.", he said and smiled at me.

I took a deep breath to control myself from bursting out as I can't be impatient right now. Without saying a word, I started eating my breakfast looking down.

"I know y/n, you lied."

My breath got hitched at his words. I left my fork and looked up at me, as he was already glaring at me sternly.

"I know you lied about giving me a chance. And I know you just wanted to save yourself at that time. And I also know that you still want to run away.", he said looking intensly at me.

Cold sweat appeared on my forehead as I was extremely scared now. What will he do with me?

"But y/n, the reality is that I don't mind you hating me.", he said and folded his arms on his chest, resting his back on the chair.

"I know it's hard for you to forgive me and you may never actually be able to forgive me but I don't mind that. I wish you could love me but it seems impossible now. So I am making things clear to you now, for once and for all.

You will live with me y/n, forever. Even if you don't want to, you still will live with me. My love is enough for both of us and it will be for our kids too.

You were surprised right? The door of the room was opened. It's not because I trust you. It was because I'm giving you lenience.

You will obey me y/n and I will give you some lenience in exchange. You kissed me last night and that was a reward for the kiss. If you want to earn anything then you will need to barter with me.

Give me your love and take whatever you want from me. 'But it will never mean that I'll close my eyes towards you. My eyes will always be at you.'

You have to live with me and that is the truth of your life and the rest is up-to you. Wether you want to stay chained in the dark like a slave or be with me like the queen as you are to me.", he said and then again started eating his food.

Giving myself to him? For the lavish lifestyle? Never!

If he wants to keep me chained then I better be that, but loving him and giving myself to him. That will never happen.

I will get out of here jungkook and I will take my revenge on you too. I will trap you so bad that even you yourself won't be able to get that how and when did it happen.

??? pov:

I went to the office and started looking for Mr Jung.

"Jimin?", a voice from behind said and I turned myself to look at him.

"Mr Jung. Thank God I found you!", I exclaimed fastly walking towards him and he got confused by my words.

"What happened Jimin? I heard that you went to Canada and got setteled there. Then what are you doing here?", he asked, as I was bent down on my knees still breathing heavily.

"Y/n!", I exclaimed standing up properly.

"Where is y/n Mr Jung?"
.
.
.
.
.
.

At jungkook's mansion:

After doing the breakfast, I went back to the room, not wanting to see his face anymore.

I climbed up the stairs and felt him following me. I entered inside the room and so did he.

Making my way at the couch, I looked outside the window sitting on the it.

He sat beside me a bit far and kept staring at me.

"We need to go out, do some shopping. You have no clothes to wear.", he said but I kept my eyes outside, ignoring his presence.

"I have my clothes at my house.", I said without looking back.

"First of all this is your house and secondly we don't need anything from that house. We're going to buy everything new as it's a new start for you. So forget about your old house and forget about your old things.", he said in an annoyed tone.

He won't let me go back and I know this but I need to make a way out and I guess this is the chance.

"Okay. I'll do as you say.", I briefly said and he caressed my hair.

"That's my good girl."