Episode 21

Four days later:

Y/n's pov:

I moved back to my house, leaving the apartment.

The apartment was indeed beautiful but it always felt like somebody's place, there was no homely feeling about it.

Coming back to my house I again felt at home.

Jungkook hesitantly offered me to live with him but I declined the offer. It would be too fast and I don't want to take things that fast.

Like the last time, he again helped me with the shifting a lot.

We spent a lot of time together. At the last day of the shifting, he even stayed at my house as it was getting dark. He stayed in Wonyoung's rooms, as it was vacant and then went back after breakfast.

I have not joined jungkook's company yet. I thought of taking some time before starting my work.

Jungkook on the hand, also wanted the same. He want to do an official engagement, before we get married.

As I am already wearing the ring given by him, so I didn't find any problem with.

He said, he will invite his few close friends and when it comes to family there's only Namjoon there.

When it comes to my friends then I came up with the name of Jimin and Taehyung. I thought about telling Jimin about my engagement but during the shifting of my house, my phone accidentally got broke by Jungkook.

He took my phone and said that he will return it when it gets repaired.

So, I have no phone for now and Jimin will really get angry if I tell him about it later.

I was cooking myself lunch, while thinking, when suddenly I heard the door bell ring.

It must be Jungkook. I thought as now he is always at my house. In the breakfast, the lunch or the dinner, he always finds a reason to be at my place. He is clingy. Clingy but cute.

I went to the door and opened it, but the person in front of me was not jungkook.

"Taehyung?", I was surprised by his sudden arrival.

"Hey!", he said and passed me a boxy smile.

I took back a few steps, gesturing him to come in.

He came into the house and we went to the living room together, sitting at the leather couch.

"I was calling you for long but you didn't pick up, so I thought of visiting you myself. You aren't busy right?", he asked and I smiled, shaking my head.

"I was not busy at all. And about the phone it got broke while the shifting."

"Before coming here I reconsidered my decision thinking that you might be at your new office but are at home. You didn't join yet?", he asked and I again shook my head.

"I'll be joining after my engagement."

"Engagement?" he questioned in a shocked tone.