Episode 42

Jimin's pov :

I carried y/n to my car and settled her at the back.

She was unconscious now, with her hands and legs still trembling.

Taking out my jacket, I covered her with it. I started driving to my house but my eyes were still on the back, looking at her unconscious figure, through the front mirror.

Tears were rolling down my eyes looking at her disheveled pale state. I loved her but never protected her the way I should have. I even left her all alone in here.

From Wonyoung dying to her being abducted, I was unaware to everything.

I am sorry y/n, for leaving you alone in pain and danger but now I promise to you that I'll never let it happen ever again. Now I'll protect you over my life. No matter what.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At the club :

Third person's pov:

A loud sound echoed in the whole club and everything stopped for a second.

Taehyung was now laying down on the cold floor with blood countinously oozing out of his chest.

He was shot by none other than Kai himself.

Kai though was an honest police officer but he couldn't take what he came to know about, just a few seconds ago.

He loved his sister more than anything but what taehyung did to her was clenching his heart.

Although shooting him was the decision made in a rush but he didn't regret it. Taehyung deserved it.

Jungkook on the other hand took this chance and shooted Kai on his shoulder.

He swifltly made his way out of the club and his men surrounded him now, protecting him from the firing by the police officers.

His head was bleeding and he was getting more and more pale, yet he had only one name on his lips. Y/n.

He was countinously calling her name in his unconscious, out loud . In some time he completely lost it and fell back on the seat of the car.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin's pov:

I took her to my room, holding her bridal style. She was still murmuring things in her unconcious.

I knew what that person must've done to her and how much it would've scared her.

Placing her on the bed, I went to my closet and got my clothes.

I went to her and slowly pulled the thin blanket away from her, with my eyes closed.

I made her wear my pants with my eyes looking away, with some tears still rolling down my eyes.

I was helping her wear the shirt when suddenly a low whimper left her mouth.

I unconciously looked back and my eyes fell on her stomach.

It was filled with some bleeding scars. I bite my lips and slowly lifted the shirt from her back. Her back was completely covered with uncountable scars and wounds and some of them were still bleeding while the other had some dark dry blood patches.