Episode 43

The next day :

Y/n's pov:

I woke up in an unfamiliar room and immediately got panicked.

I sat down on the bed and looked around anxiously. It took me a while to realize that it's Jimin's house.

He took me here a very few times as he lives in his other house most of the times.

Recalling everything that happened yesterday, I felt tired and exhausted.

Going into the bathroom, I took a long bath, rubbing my body harshly. I wanted to remove all his touches from my body. I was hating my own skin because of his touch. Only if it was possible, I would've peeled off my skin.

The wounds were now a bit better as they got healed with the time but can my heart heal the same way?

Getting out of the bath, I wore one of his shirts and went back to the room.

Jimin's fragrance was all around the room and it was giving me a very homely feeling.

I was about to sit on the bed when the door of the room got opened.

Jimin looked at me with a wide smile and I looked back at him, slightly smiling.

He placed the breakfast on the bed and sit on the other side at the bed.

"Let's eat together.", he said and placed my plate of food in front of me.

I slightly nodded and took a bite. He also started eating.

"What will happen now?", I asked in a low tone, gulping down my saliva.

He left his fork and took a deep breath.

"We're gonna leave for Canada. We'll live there from now on.", he said passing me a reassuring smile.

I slightly nodded first and then realized something.

"Where will I live?", I asked and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"You will live with me for of course. Even if you want y/n, I can't leave you alone right now. Until I'm sure about your safety.", he said in a serious tone.

"But what about your girlfriend? What if she minds?", I said and he chocked on his food.

"Girlfriend?", he asked coughing.

"I don't have any girlfriend y/n. What are you taking about?", he said taking the glass of water from my hand, gulping it down.

"You messaged me saying that you found a girl and you want to give her a chance.", I said and he made an O face.

"I'm sorry y/n. Actually she is my friend. When I told her about you, she suggested that I should try to make you jealous by telling about a girl. Maybe then you'll show some reaction.", he said laughing awkwardly.

"But it didn't work as you didn't even message back.", he said scratching the back of his head.

"Why didn't you message back though?", he asked and a crimson red color appeared on my cheeks.

"I-I didn't knew what to say.", I said and looked away.

He looked at me with confused expressions then suddenly started smiling wide, like he realized something.

"Did....  Did it work?", he asked in an excited tone.

I gulped down on my own saliva as I didn't knew what to say. Yeah it's true that I felt jealous that time and yeah it's true that he is the only man I can blindly rely on.

Is this what you call love? Did I always loved him and never realized?

His face now turned even more red, looking at my silence and redness of the  cheeks.

He jumped down the bed and immediately crouched down in front of me, on the floor.

I was surprised by his sudden actions.

"Y/n I think you know the answer yourself now but don't stress yourself about it for now, as this matter is for later. I'll take care of you and love you, even if you don't love me.

For now we just need to leave for Canada safely. Don't you think that I forgot about that guy. I'll make sure he pays for everything he did to Wonyoung and you.", he said and caressed my cheeks.

I slightly smiled at him and nodded my head.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook's pov:

I looked everywhere for her but still couldn't find her.

The guy who took her away was the same guy I saw her with on the party.

Once I get her back, she will really need to answer about that guy. If he is her lover then she will really need to pay for it.

I can bear everything but not a characterless woman. If she thinks that she will get away with it, then she is wrong.

I will murder that guy and cage her with me. I'm not weak like my father.

Namjoon was calling me a lot. He must've come to know about taehyung's death and must be coming for his funeral. But I can't care less.

For now it's just important to get y/n back and find that guy's whereabouts.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Namjoon's pov:

I came back today and directly went to the funeral hall.

Taehyung was not only our cousin but was also very close to jungkook. Still jungkook was nowhere to be found anywhere.

I called him multiple times but he didn't pick up.

In the funeral hall, I found a police officer giving some instructions to the other one.

I went to him and his attention also diverted to me. Completing his words, he sent back the officers in front of him and then turned towards me.

"You're investigating taehyung's case?", I asked and he nodded.

"I am Namjoon. Taehyung's cousin.", I said and extended my hands towards him.

"I am officer Kai. Nice to meet you Mr Namjoon."