Episode 4

Y/n's pov:

I got up early in the morning to go to Jimin's house.

Well it's his last day here in Korea, as he is leaving tonight for states. So, I am gonna spend the whole day with him as per his request.

I went to the bathroom to do my daily routine. Then I did my breakfast and went to my wardrobe to pick a simple outfit. I don't feel like getting ready. I will definitely miss him.

He and Wonyoung are my whole life. They both are my only family. I wanted to stop Jimin from leaving but I don't want to ruin his dreams for my own comfort.

Maybe accepting his proposal wouldn't have been bad, as Wonyoung would get married to Namjoon anytime soon and then I could also be with Jimin over there. Wouldn't it be perfect? I thought while combing my hair.

Wait..... What nonsense am I thinking? Am I afraid to be alone? Isn't it a bit too pathetic of me? I can live alone and make a career without anyone besides me. Why am I seeking for shoulders? I can be independent. I am still living alone as Wonyoung is with Namjoon. And I am not having any problems. Am I? And I indeed don't love him then what's the purpose of thinking like this.

I got out of my thoughts and left my house grabbing my car keys.

Jungkook's pov:

I woke up as the sun rays directly hit my face. I had a severe headache and didn't knew the fact that exactly why am I laying on the cold floor? Just then it hit me and the memories from yesterday night came to my mind.

I stood up from the floor floor still stumbling due to the extreme hangover and severe headache. I went to the bathroom, and took a shower.

As I went out of the bath wearing a bathrobe I saw two maids clearing mess on the floor and the bed. They immediately bowed down looking at me and stood still for a while with their eyes were on floor.

I ignored their presence and went downstairs towards the kitchen.

I grabbed an apple from the kitchen counter and started biting it. Then I went towards the refrigerator. I was about grab a bottle when somebody held my hands from behind.

"No drinking early in the morning! ", Namjoon exclaimed grabbing my hand.

I took my hand out with a water bottle in my hand.

"Oh ", he said and backed away.

I rolled my eyes at him and went to the couch still biting the apple.

He walked towards the couch and sit besides me.

"You're eating an apple? ",he asked being amused.

I gave him a death glare and opened the water bottle before gulping it down.

"Seems like you've finally decided to change your lifestyle to a healthy one. ", he said relaxing his back at the couch.

"After yesterday night. I mean looking at your state I thought things will get worse. But seems like a heart break can teach you what an elder brother can't.", he said teasingly.

Now I am done. I quickly got up from the couch and went back to my room.

Namjoon was staring at me all confused.

I wore my black shirt with black paints and came out of the my room. Grabbing my car keys, I headed out of the house.

Even before grabbing my keys, I already knew my destination.

I need to go to pharmacy to get her where abouts. Now things are out of my hand. She need to be with me right now. Wether she wills or not. I got my eyes on her and now she belongs to me. She definitely needs to be punished for distracting my brain. For these sleepless nights. She needs to break up with that guy and be with me. I can give her more money and I definitely have a better body than that short guy.