⚠ Episode 40

Jimin's pov:

I came out of the police station and was about to enter the car when I suddenly heard my name from the back.

I looked towards the source of the voice but found no one there.

The voice was just like y/n's!

I walked towards the source and was about to reach when suddenly officer Kai called me from the back.

"We are getting late Mr Jimin!", he exclaimed and I looked back at him.

Giving a last glance to the place, I went back to the car and started driving it toward our destination.

In no time, we reached the Jeon mansion and got off the cars.

The mansion was like a castle, very big and never ending.

I panickly looked around all the rooms to find y/n. All the police officers were also looking through all the rooms.

"There is no one here.", Kai said rubbing his temples.

"How can it be!", taehyung shouted at him and started looking himself around.

After finding nothing, he came out of the room and started shouting.

"I believed that you could do something Kai but it seems like you can't. So it's better that I do it myself now, in my ways.", he shouted at Kai and then left the mansion.

I sat down on a couch, looking down being anxious about y/n's well being.

Kai sit besides me and patted my back.

"We'll find him Jimin.", he said in an empathetic manner.

I was indulged in my thoughts when suddenly something hit me. I heard her voice near the police station. Can it actually be y/n?

"Kai can you look for the CCTV footage on the back of the police station?", I said and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why?", he asked in confusion.

"I think we can find out, where is y/n."
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's pov:

He started hitting me hard with his belt, inhumanely. Only low whimpers of pain and agony left my mouth, as my thorat was completely dry now due to the continuous pleading.

There were scars and marks everywhere on my skin now. Blood was also reesing out of a few wounds. There were dry blood patches everywhere, giving my bare back a very ugly look. I was drenched in sweat, breathing heavily due to his countinous abuse. By this time I felt that I lost all my strength. Now I couldn't take it anymore.

After hitting me for long, he finally stopped for a while, still panting heavily. He was drenched in sweat and his hair was all messy now, covering his forehead completely.

Throwing the belt on one corner of the room, he made his way to me and hovered above me.

My face was flat at the bed and body was pressed against his. I could feel his breath on my bare back.

He traced my wounds with his bare hands and I held my mouth tight to not to make any voice. Just then he moved his face near my ears.

"It hurts right?", he asked in a seductively low voice . I stayed silent still sobbing silently under him.

A loud whimper left my mouth as he harshly pressed one of the wounds with his fingers.

"But it hurted me more when I thought you would leave me.", he roared out loud at my ear. I flinched hard at his loud voice, now crying even more but still trying to zip my mouth to not to let a sound out of it.