Episode 9

After two weeks :

Y/n's pov:

I was sitting near my room's window staring outside blankly.

It was her wedding day today.

She would've been very happy this day. The one she loved, the one she admired would've been her life partner.

Wearing a white dress, she would've been the most beautiful bride.

She told me once, that how she wanted to dance on her wedding. I opposed the idea saying it would be too bold.

She told me how she wanted a simple yet memorable wedding. With me and Namjoon being by her side, she would enjoy each and every second of her life.

With each and every thought of her, my sight was getting more and more blurry, until tears fully blinded me. With the tears continuously rolling down my eyes, her face appeared in my mind.

She laying down on the snow covered with blood. Her half opened eyes and partially parted lips which were completely blue and dry.

She didn't look like my Wonyoung. She was not my Wonyoung.

My Wonyoung was not a coward to take her life like that. She was happy now. Everything was fine now. How could she leave me all alone even after knowing that she is my only family.

I started breathing heavily as my head was also spinning now.

Not getting a hold of myself, I fell down on the ground.
I had no strength to keep my eyes open anymore.

I slowly closed my eyes and drifted to my unconscious.

In the evening :

I slowly opened my eyes feeling some ruffling sounds around me.

Never had I ever had such a severe headache. My eyes were heavy and swelled due to the continuous crying, so I couldn't open them properly.

My head was still spinning but I couldn't ignore the sound around me anymore which disturbed my sleep.

I opened my eyes and saw the ceiling of my room. Turning my head towards the source of sound, I saw a guy sneaking into my drawers with his back towards me.

Who is this guy? A stranger sneaked into my house and is now looking into my drawers? For what? Cash? Is it a thief?

My body was stiff but I still gathered all my strength and tried to get up from the bed.

The person flinched due to the sudden noise and looked back at me.

"You? ", the word came out of my mouth more like a whisper.

"I am jungkook. Remember? We met two weeks ago? When.... ", he suddenly stopped talking and looked away for a while.

I sat on the bed with the back on the headboard as my body couldn't bear it's own weight anymore due to the continuous starvation.