1: 𝓗𝓲𝓰𝓱 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓸𝓷

I was lounging around in my living room, Theodore my dog was sleeping next to me, while my little brother Zero was sleeping on my lap.

My little brother was snoring and I was dozing off, my phone rang next to me and I found an unknown number calling me

"Hello?" I whispered curiously trying not to wake up my brother, but he was sound asleep.

"Hello is this Miss Senzerino?" A lady replied in a sweet tone, "Yes this is she," I replied calmly while stroking Zero's hair.

"My name is Mrs Jenny, you may not remember I was your principle at Callikay High? I would like to invite you to the high school reunion of 2012, it would be an honor to have a woman of such brilliance back at our school"

"Oh I would be delighted to join," we continued talking about the events and venue,

I wasn't too enthusiastic to be back at that school, it was awful in all honesty, I got up and put my Zero to bed, I came back down stairs and sat next to Theodore,

He was my comfort right now,

I felt cold eyes pierce my back that trailed down my body,

"I know that all too well, Mistress Senzerino," a deep husky voice said from behind me, I turned around to find my personal bodyguard,

I never knew his name since he'd never told me, his eyes were an emerald green, his lips looked soft and pink, his body was built like a Greek god, his hair was jet black and always tied up in a ponytail, god he was too perfect.

He sat beside me spreading his legs, torturing me silently, "It would be a privilege if you'd tell me what has that pretty face in a sulk, Mistress Senzerino,"

His voice deep and soft, as he slowly caressed my cheeks sending shivers up my spine.

He's been my bodyguard for 3 years now, he was hired by my father to 'protect me' that was simply bullshit, he just wanted to keep ties on me.

I looked at my bodyguard and my eyes trailed lower down his body, I didn't realize it until my eyes were right between his legs.

I felt heat rushing to me my cheeks as he started moving his knee up and down to get my attention, my eyes shot up to his were I found a set of hungry eyes and smirking lips,

"So Mistress, will you tell me?" He asked once more in a more ammused tone, "Its complicated, when I was in high school I was only 8 years old in my junior year, my father told me I was supposed to wear a mask at all times, I was heavily bullied for being the smallest and for that stupid mask I wore. I worked myself to exhaustion just to push my way out of there by the time I was 10 years old.

Now I have to go back and see all my old 'friends' I just can't think straight right now"

I poured my heart out right there and then, it was like he could tell anyone other than my father and even still, I was twenty now he had no power over me.

He looked upset and leaned in closer to me, I felt his hot breath over my neck as his lips brushed over my neck, he whispered in my ear

"Mistress, if you wish to go please do let me escort you, personally... I can't bare to imagine you in a room with such awful people alone, please Mistress Senzerino, give me this one thing"

I clung onto his chest and he pulled my closer into him, I nuzzled my head in his neck as he put me in his lap caressing my thighs and back.

He picked me up swiftly and carried me bridal style up to my room, where he put me down in my bed and pulled the blankets over me,

It gave me flashbacks of when he first started to open up with me,

I was at a party that my father hosted, I went into another room to freshen up and another older male walked into the room, my bodyguard was elsewhere with another girl dancing sweetly,

One of my fathers friends gripped my wrists and forced himself onto me, I wore a short black dress, he lifted up my dress slightly as I struggled to break free from him.

I closed my eyes and prepared for the worst, suddenly he was pulled away and knocked out, I collapsed to the floor out of panic.

I was caught just before I hit the ground, it was my bodyguard, he held me in his arms and hugged me tightly,

He picked me up and carried me out of the party, my father didn't seem to care, he put me into the car and drove me home, he once again carried me inside and sat down on the couch with me,

I rested my head on his lap and he wrapped his coat around me, tears rolled down my cheeks as he started playing with my hair,

'He cared about me?' I thought to myself, I felt safe in his care, I got up to go to my room and he pulled me back down to his lap by my waist.

He held me in his arms as I put my arms around his neck, he spread his legs and put me in between them.

"I'm sorry Mistress, my actions were unconscious, I'm never letting you out of my sight again, my Mistress,"

That was the first night he actually spoke to me, his voice sent a buzz through my entire body.

He was my bodyguard, my darling bodyguard

Vote ;)