15: 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

The next day I woke up at 4 pm, I took a cold shower to wake me up and started preparing myself. I wore my fanciest, designer clothes as well as my most slutty heels. Just for the fun of them.

I remembered my old friend who's I'd invested in very few months ago to help with a club on the East Side of town.

I already had a date as well as someone to watch Zero while I was away, Castin sure loved Zero. So sweet.

"Zero, I'm going now so don't be late for school and keep yourself entertained. Be good for Cassy k'?" I stated as I slipped my red coat over my red and white lined satin dress.

"Where do you think you're going?" I heard Hades say as he stood in front of me like a wall. "A date" I replied trying to get passed him but he refuse to let me out of my own house. What this? Prison?

"No," he demanded with a hint of anger in his voice, "Why don't you tell that to Poison Ivy," I said as I pushed past him and stormed into the elevator.

He turned to me, eyes wide and filling with despair and sorrow. I waved away happily, a subtle smirked placed on my face.

I walked I to my Mercedes and started driving to the club the time was now 8 pm, I smiled everytime I imagined Hades expression just before the elevator doors shut.

I pulled up to the club in fine style, a long line right outside, I simply walked in without hesitation.

Cameras flashing and screams of fans in the crowd was always a joy in a night like this.

I was taken to the VIP room where I found Mon other the tempting gaze of Ender's. With his darling smiled that could kill.

"Hey, how's my jewel tonight, she certainly looks like a diamond in my eye" he said as he took my hand in his, I smiled sweetly, "How did he take it?" He joked.

I smirked and told him everything, he pulled me into his embrace and I held him back. "You did so good," he whispered while still holding onto me.

I cradled into him tighter, "So the plan is to wait, right?" He asked, I raised my head and replied with a simple, "Yes" flashing a smile.

"That smile is my high,"

He said lowly but I felt myself become flustered thought I didn't look away, it brought a smile to his face.

He leaned closer to me and so did I but I knew our boundaries and quickly pulled away just as he held my cheek in his hand.

He sighed and I felt his body turn from warm to hot, strange. He kept my hand in has as we sat on the couch which was reserved for hot shot millionaires who wanted some 'alone time'

I used it to enjoy a glass of champagne with the ambient club music, I sat down with my legs one over the other, Ender sitting next to me.

He looked at me with he glass of champagne in hand, I looked at him and his confused stare, "Yes?" I said questioning the expression.

"Oh nothing just that you're upset," he said calmly, I was surprised I was that obvious, "No, I'm not." I lied through my teeth.

"You love him, don't you?" He lifted my face to meet his, I nodded with tears filling my eyes. He held me in his arms and rubbed my back.

"Hey it's ok. It's ok to cry, you don't have to be ok all the time, especially not hiding it around me ok? I want to be there to comfort you when you need it, I want to comfort you," he paused as he wiped my tears,

"The real you," I felt myself smile, and he did too. He kissed my forehead before embracing me again, "We don't have to do this. Let me take you somewhere I go when I need to escape it all,"

I nodded as I layed in his chest listening to his rhythmic fast heart beat. "Yeah? Let's go" he helped me too my feet and I wiped my tears.

He walked to out of the club and drove us to a nearby park.

It was a cold night so as he opened the door for me I shuddered from the cold breezes. He took his suit off and fit it on my shoulders. I smiled at his gesture.

He guided me through the frosted over grass which looked like it sparkled in the moonlight. I stared up at the full moon and all its glory.

"Aren't you going to look?" I said as I glanced at him, "No, I'd prefer seeing it's beauty reflected by the truly heavenly sight if your eyes." He said as he stared at me.

I inched closer into him until I was in his arms with both arms wrapped around my waist and him in the crook of my neck.

I bent down to take off the shoes I out on just to spite Hades, but after I did I truly saw our height difference and I then fit perfectly under his chin.

I felt the heat radiating off him and used that to keep warm, he sang us back and forth as he picked me up to stand on his feet.

"What're you doing?" I quarried in a playful tone, "Shh, justet me have this dance in the silence of the night and yet this silence speaks a thousand whispered to me."

He was so poetic it struck a nerve in me and butterflies fluttered in my stomach, he let me go and kissed my hand as he bowed respectfully.

"It's late," I replied as he stood up, he nodded with a smile on one side if his face

"But-" he started but hesitated for a second after seeing the look in my eyes of drowsiness, I felt a yawn escape my lips and I rested on his arm.

He suddenly carried me on his back with my thighs being caressed a very so often by his thumbs, he walked me back to the car with me and put me down.

He opened the door and I sat in the car, he sat in the driver seat next to me and drove us home.

I got out the car and he stood in front of me, "Thank you" I said as I stood before him with my heels in my hand,

He pulled me by my waist and I felt the space between our lips becoming smaller by the second.

Just as I brushed my lips against his he laughed a little then chase kissed me for a few seconds which felt like hours of heaven.

"You're welcome, my jewel" he said as I turned at walked into my penthouse.

But what I didn't hear was as he stepped back to his car was his words, which was  continuation of the hesitant sentence he started and stopped in the park.

"But I never asked you how beautiful the moon was"

Vote ;)