27: 𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓸𝓼 𝓭𝓮 𝓓𝓲𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓼

After I woke up in Hades arms, I was sleeping. In his comfortable bed. "Awake, already?" His morning voice sent shivers down my back.

I pressed my legs together, he chuckled slightly and kissed my lips softly, trying to prove I was awake.

When I couldn't resist and kissed him back he didn't speak, didn't resist, he rolled over on top of me. Holding the back of my head and deepening the kiss.

He teased me with a flick of his tongue against my lips. I chuckled before opening my mouth letting his tongue swirl around with mine. It was a hot kiss and I was arching my back into it the longer it went on.

It was broken by a knock at the door, Hades groaned resting his forehead onto mine. "Who is it?" He said breathlessly.

"Azazel." I heard my brothers voice and I immediately sat up straight, Hades had his arms over me and my heart raced.

My twin entered the room, the silence filled the air, the tension so thick you can cut through it with a knife. Azazel stopped in his tracks, we locked eyes.

I could see the judging look in his eyes, the slight snarl curling on his mouth. All the small body signs he got saying he was both uncomfortable, raging and confused.

He started at me with a blank expression, Hades still half asleep next to me, my father cleared his throat, shook his head and carried on. "Hades, take Azrael to the mall, we have much preparations."

"It's Azraelian." I said annoyed. "Dad named you, our mother added all that other stuff." He said as he turned around. He walked out briskly and Hades chuckled next to me.

I hit his chest teasingly, "It's not funny." I proclaimed. He sat up brushing his hand over my face. "No, but it's definitely adorable." He pulled me on top of him.

I yelled out as I rest on his chest, his arms over my waist. I brought my lips to his and we made out for almost a solid 5 minutes before I slid off him and walked to my room.

I hopped into the shower washing my knotted hair and then conditioning it. Humming the song that was playing when I met Johnny Depp.

I sat wrapped a towel around me and stepped out of the bathroom, I put on a red skirt, white blouse and thigh highs.

I wore my Nike Air Forces and added a belt to my waist, I stood infront of the mirror playing with the end of my skirt and twirling around. "You know, for a billion dollar, CEO with a mafia in your backpocket. You dress like a college girl." Castin said leaning against the door way.

"Just let me live my twenties while I'm young." I said in annoyance with him, he threw his hands up in defeat,

"Ok my bad, but add a red coat and I'll be able to take some good ass insta pics later." He said as he pulled one out from my closet.

I pulled the coat over me and it did look better, "Thanks you Cassie." I said as I posed in the mirror. "Wait so you and Hades?" He questioned as he took a glass of champagne from somewhere, or maybe I just didn't notice it when he walked in.

"Yes and let's not talk about it." I said trying to avoid the topic. "Wait so he is coming with us on the shopping spree?" Castin asked sitting up as I put on lipstick.

"Oh, no. Today I just want to spend cash without having my day ruined. But we will need Amazed. " I said sarcastically. "What do you mean?" He asked as he handed me my clear lip gloss.

I started applying it. "I can't go out shopping looking this good with him hovering over us. He wouldn't let me talk to any staff members even to pay for my things.