7: 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖙𝖚𝖇 Pt.1

I woke up in my bed at about 3 am, heavy arms wrapped around my waist. Hot breathing over my exposed shoulder which the other was still covered in a over sized sweater.

Black cradled into my neck, the night was a blur but I was sure nothing happened between us, right?

I got up carefully, I pulled the sweater over my shoulder and felt a deep headache set in, I had a mild discomfort in my stomach.

I sat up right and stretched as I felt Black's arms snake over my waist yet again. His voice was soft and deep when he first woke up. His hair was loose and messy around his face and covering his emerald eyes almost completely.

I'd never seen his hair like this before but it sent tingles through my entire body.

"Mistress if this is what it's like to wake up next to you, then I'm never letting you sleep with anyone else except for me,"

His morning voice low and rough sending shivers up my spine. He pulled me into him, my thighs wrapped around his hips. He held my chin and spoke softly, "We're finally alone, Mistress," he said as he weaved his hand through his hair moving it out of his face, exposing those gorgeous jade eyes,

Eyes that stared deeply at me for so long as I stared right back doing nothing about. Slowly all this time falling in love, falling helplessly in love.

Praying he did the same, dreaming he did the same.

For a second it felt like he was pulling my face closer to his, slowly keeping up himself, my hands roaming his chest, softly tracing over his every curve.

His lips were centimeters away from mine... Almost...Just barely...Only a little further till touching...

My phone rang I jolted back up and rested down over him, I looked at my phone on the counter while Black set his arm over his eyes. I gazed at his heaving chest moving up and down slowly.

I looked at the name my phone read, it was unknown so I decided not to answer, instead I put my phone off and set in down besides us.

I felt his pants tighten right underneath me, right at my centre, I pictured what it would be like if our clothes weren't there,

I rocked myself forward at the thought and he exhaled deeply and I felt my cheeks heat up.

I climbed off him but his strong arms pulled right back into him. This time he sat up right and stared me right in the eyes with a desiring look.

I looked away and I knew he saw my red flushed cheeks. He smirked at me and held me into his chest.

"It's late, Mistress, get some rest" his voice husky and his chest vibrated as he spoke. I felt me eyes become heavier and heavier. Until I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning with an empty bed, typical.

I remembered Zero was still gone as I walked half way down the hallway to his room.

I turned around with Theo whimpering at my feet, he never looked so sad before, I felt so bad for him. My Theo-dorable, he normally jumped at me and accompanied me on the way to Zero's room. To wake up him with kisses.

I smelled pancakes as I walked down the stairs, I saw Black had prepared a picture perfect breakfast of pancakes with chocolate sauce.

I sat down at the table, "Good morning, Mistress," he said setting the stack of flapjacks down in front of me, I looked at it and although they looked delicious.

I couldn't eat, how could I? My Zero was god knows where, I just hoped he was having a better time than me right now.

I felt sick to my stomach thinking what would happen if my plan to protect him failed and he was kidnapped or worse...