28:ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴛʏ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ

I woke up the next day on the floor as if I'd rolled out of bed in my sleep and dragged the blanket with me. I started feeling around for my phone and opening my eyes slightly.

"Shit,what time is it?" I pulled over the rest of the blanket and the phone fell onto my face, "Ow." I said as I was awakened by the screen planting onto my nose.

I looked at it and saw the time, "07:17 I'M FUCKING LATE!" I screamed as I stood up frantically running around my room searching around for clothes and pants. I had no pants on, I needed pants.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit." I said as I looked at my messy room and didn't care I fumbled my hair up to a sloppy ponytail and brushed my teeth as I packed my laptop and books into my bag.

Bursting out of my room I bolted down the halls and made it just before 07:30 am right when class started.

The professor looked at me with a death glare, "You are late." He said as I rushed to the first open seat I found. "Apologies professor, I take full responsibility." I said as I was panting and getting out my books.

Castin sat next to me, he looked as white as a ghost, but had rings around his eyes, I knew why. He was fixed on me, and so was everyone else.

"What happened to you?" he asked his, boyfriend sitting in the row in front of us, turned around to look at us as focuses his eyes at my to red expression,

"You look like a train smash. I'll fix you up after the lesson, can't have you walking around campus like that."

Azraelian was sitting at her father's old desk top, working on her laptop. She had a coffee and muffin beside her just for her to snack on every five minutes or so. Focused on her laptop and running her business from a distance and being unable to assess the manner of the office every day was difficult for her to think about.

Suddenly as she was sorting out allocations for the day there was a knock at the door. "Who is it?" She called out lowering her laptop screen slightly, turning attention to the door.

"It's me," Azazel said before entering, Azraelian pushed her laptop aside for a moment and picked up her muffin biting at it while her brother walked to her, a slight buzz made her perk up.

He seemed off as if he was annoyed with something, he was holding a stack of papers and then put them down on her desk with a sigh and an irritated attitude.

"Can you help me with this?" She picked up the papers looking and reading carefully at them, it was calculus, but not just any calculus.

It was university level calculus, someone who studied business management or someone who was trying to get an accounting masters degree would do. "Azazel these are for university students, strictly who get detention, are you in-"

She was cut off by her brother shutting the door and nodded his head slowly, "Ohh.. " She was surprised at her brothers studies. "I've been working with this for hours now I can't get any further than that, please I need your help."

She looked at him and saw the frustration in his eyes, she thought about how he felt, probably embarrassed that he needed to ask his sister for help with university work. Or maybe he thought that he his masculinity was being shown by asking her for help.

But she knew her brother better than to be that type of person so the first option was more plausible. "Well let's have a look.. "

She carried on explaining and helping him with it until they'd reached an answer which they both agreed was correct, but she wasn't too sure so she needed someone who handled equations like these everyday.