13: 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐓𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐚

It was a week since that night with him but it felt like it was yesterday every moment I thought about it. Every second I spaced out or even thought of him.

"You ok? You're kissing the cereal" Hades questioned tilting his head at me, the fact that I thought of the first time we kissed and I was kissing the cereal was just enough to make me want to jump off a cliff.

He kissed my cheek before sitting besides me at the kitchen island, I was working on my laptop while eating breakfast which was Froot Loops.

I got an email on my laptop from one of my show-business agency a little while later, I clicked on it and was immediately intrigued.

I started reading it aloud,

"Dear Miss A. Z. Senzeriño,

We have taken into deep consideration about your skills in both beauty and brains as well as public speaking.

We have acknowledged your performance hosting and presenting in the 2018 MVA's as the hostess. We are truly delighted to invite you to host and present yet again at the Academy Awards of 2022.

Location: Hollywood, Los Angeles

With dear condolences from
The Board of Governors"

I started squealling around and jumping in Hades arms as he just smiled warmly at me. I was going to THE ACADEMY AWARDS.

"That's absolutely amazing, my angel!" He said as I hugged him with my legs around his waist and arms around his neck loackes tightly.

"We have to go get Zero. I'll call Castin and pack some bags. Oh there is so much to do. " I said as I jumped out of his arms.

"Like what?" He said pulling me back into him by my waist, "I have to get my designer on the clothing, I need to get transportation, there is so much to do and you're coming too, Mr. " I said as I broke from his grip and kissing his cheek.

I started at my study fitting everything into a schedule, it took me hours but I wasn't going to miss THE Academy Awards.

It got to midday from 8 am when I had started to plan. Eventually I threw on that ol' coat and grabbed my keys, driving to Zero.

I had already called Castin and he said to meet up at the lab, as usual.

I arrived at the lab, gone through customs and security. I got my lab coat and as I saw Zero.

I started to cry as I ran to him. He jumped into my arms and I never felt better, he cradled himself in me and my heart sank.

"Hey don't cry, I'm here" I said feeling and hearing his sobs, "Miss me?" I said as he lifted his head. He had such a sad look so I cradled him more.

I saw Castin and his stupid gesture of sucking dick, then he pointed to Hades and me. I mouthed the words " You wish it was you" to him and he nodded his head in agreement.

I mean he wasn't wrong about it happening, it did but I tried to look past it even though I distinctly remember his taste.

I put Zero down as he let go of me, I walked up to Castin and gave him a big hug, "How big?" He whispered in my ear, "About a foot long" I whispered back.

"Bitch sharing is caring," he said as he looked at Hades pants. "I'm a selfish bastard" I said back.

We turned to Hades who had the most annoyed look on his face, "What?" I said, as I darted my eyes around the room, "I heard that" he said smirking.

"I have no shame, care bear, no shame" Castin said as he snapped his fingers around in that 'feminine' way. I started giggling as his arm was around me.