17: 𝓗𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓮𝔂𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓼

Hades snatched me by my waist, pressing me into his chest, his one hand lifting my thigh the other pulling my head into his kisses.

I held onto the collar of his slutty black shirt and pulled onto it. Zero was elsewhere with Theodore as his room was a floor higher than ours for safety.

He lifted me onto my desk and slowly rubbed my  back going lower and lower until he could pull me into his waist.

Our lips never broke contact, until I pulled away for air. "H-hades-" I was cut off by his teeth sinking into my neck gently.

A light bite that left me melting into him. He picked me up and supported my back as I was too weak with a euphoric feeling to hold myself up.

He slowly unbuttoned my shirt, one button at school time. He was so gentle and slow with me,  with each button he undid he made a new mark across my body.

He pressed me against the wall and wrapped my legs around his waist, he started with a little more aggression as he got to my pants.

He pulled them right off leaving me in my underwear only, I was wearing a dark red lingerie that Castin sent me as a joke.

But it was comfortable so nice wore it for the day, "Such a beautiful set of lingerie, too bad it won't be intact for long." He ripped off my bra and went straight for my breasts.

Sucking and kissing like nothing I'd ever felt, "Ahh Hades~" I was moaning breathlessly with no control.

"Say it, tell me what you want." He said before moving to my other boob and marking it, using his tongue in the best way possible.

He brought his face up to mine and kissed my lips again, it gave me some strength again and I regained my thoughts.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth and twisted it around, god I loved his tongue. His hand was now on the back of my head, keeping me close.

He pulled away gasping for air, he rested his forehead on mine.

He carried me again to my room, my head cradled onto his shoulder. He opened the door and undid his shirt buttons, "Take off my belt,"

He demanded as he rested me on the bed, I did as he said, undoing his buckle and taking out his belt.

He grabbed it, he turned me on my stomach and tied my hands behind my back with it. He flipped me over yet again, he started biting harder and sucking more intensely.

"Fuck, Hades." I moaned into his shoulder. I heard his low chuckle, "Not yet, my slut." He growled.

He stood up straight, pulling me to my feet by my binded hands, and still supporting me. "On your fucking knees, now." His voice was low and so tempting. I nodded and kneeled before him.

He dropped his pants and underwear, revealing his erection. I saw his pre-cum coating his tip.

I blushed before he held my face, he looked down at me pleading, "Please," he begged.

I relaxed my throat and took him in, he was so big and I swallowed him slowly at first. Moving my head back and forth.

He threw his head back and moaned out, "Yes, fuck yes. That's a good fucking slut," he smiled so relieved.

I felt his hand pull at my hair, he moved my head back and forth, forcing all of his cock down my throat.

Thank fucks sake for my godly gag reflex, he held my head all the way into him for a few seconds. He used his other hand to hold the other side of my head then thrusted right into my mouth.