22: ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡʸ ᴿᵉᵘⁿⁱᵒⁿ

DISCLAIMER
The following contents of this chapter are of a disturbing and very sensitive nature.
TW: blood, violence, gore, abuse, suicide
Will be mentioned in this chapter.

Do not proceed unless utterly and completely comfortable or able to withstand the TW of a very sick nature.

Do not feel threatened, bullied or dared to read this chapter.

We were in Hollywood for another week before leaving and we made the most of it, of course to call my publicist everytime we stepped into the sunlight was hard since he had been working hard with the media trying to make assumptions about Hades and the kiss.

We were at a cafe sitting down and laughing, I was sipping on my espresso and Hades had pure black coffee, I wondered whether I was actually with a psycho since there was no sugar either, just black coffee.

In the middle of eating my muffin when I had gotten a call, I looked at the name and my smile faded, everyone noticed, I answered it and everyone went silent.

"Hello?" I spoke, "Azrael, you need to get home right now." The voice gave me shivers, my heart was racing.

I felt nauseous at hearing that voice,

They hung up after that, I put my phone down, "We have to go." I said softly without looking at anyone. They all paused and stared at me. I only felt the need to throw up become more intense

"What? Why?" Castin said shocked at my sudden need to leave, I didn't want to spoil my best friends moment of happiness, but he noticed that I held my stomach with my hand,

"We are here for a few more days. Let's enjoy it." He said as he smiled at everyone. They looked at him then turned to me. Hades placed his hand on my hand that was on the table. I moved my hand away.

I kept my head down and shook it. He saw my expression and nodded, "Ok let's go pack." He said before we paid the bill and left.

We were walking down the

We went back to our hotel rooms and packed up, the air was tense and everyone kept thinking why did I want to leave.

I placed all of mines and Zero's clothing into our suitcases without a wors. Zero packed up Theodore things and Castin and Hades packed up what they had themselves.

Castin kept trying to talk to me but it didn't work.

I got onto my laptop and booked a first class flight to Chicago. I got into a 4 hour flight that went straight to Illinois from California.

I booked it and Castin kept staring at me strangely, I assumed it was because I didn't speak after the cafe. After packed we left our key cards with the receptionist and left.

We got to the airport and we had to wait for only 10 minutes until boaboarding the flight. I kept thinking about the call non stop

Castin and Hades were having a discussion amonst themselves, "Do you think she's ok?"

"I don't think so, I'll try asking her."

"Well don't let me stop you, she has that look. Like she is holding something in. I can't tell if it's vomit or something else." Castin said walking away to Zero.