12: 𝐇𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬

"Good morning sleepy head," his voice echoed through my head ache, I groaned in pain as I sat down at the kitchen island.

I laid on my arms like how'd you'd sleep in school on your desk, "Oh head ache huh? Here take this." He said handing me a Tylenol and glass of water.

I took it and felt like vomiting when I saw the waffles he'd made.

He put the plate down in front of me, he waited for me to eat it but I stared at it. "I feel like I'm dead" I croaked. "That's the medication, honey" he said as he cupped my cheek in his hand.

I started day dreaming while staring at the waffles, "What do you think Stephen is doing?" I said thinking about how he was still fit and healthy while his fiancée got expensive plastic surgery.

Black looked a little uncomfortable and told me to eat my breakfast. I groaned as I ate only 3 of the 5 waffles.

I took a cold shower and dressed as my usual work attire. I remembered that Zero would come home in a week or so.

"Good morning Az- oh my goodness, you look like a train hit you" Valentine joked "I wish" I replied.

"You need a spa day, I'll take Zero off your hands and you can go get pampered, you need it" she said giving me a spa day ticket, "Actually I'm good, but you can take Zero any day you'd like" Valentine jumped up and hugged me.

I nearly fell over as she put her weight onto me but Black stood behind me supporting both of us.

She let go and sat back down at her desk, I walked into my office and turned immediately to the mini bar. I got out a bottle of whiskey and put ice into a cup.

"And what do you think you're doing?" Black said folding his arms, "Living" I replied as I poured the drink into the cup on ice.

"I don't think so" he grabbed the glass from my hand holding it high above my head, "Real mature" I said in annoyance.

I was not going to give him the time of day and jump up and down on him like a puppy, I was not in the mood.

I walked right passed him sitting down at my desk and shifting the monitor keeping him out of my sight.

He tried to get my attention but I simply refused to give him the satisfaction. He started getting fedup and gave up by drinking some whiskey.

We went home and I was stopped by another 'hot shot' team manager who thought he had some charms with the ladies.

"Mrs Boss Lady, to want do I owe this most gorgeous surprise?" He said leaning against the wall blocking our path to the door. "You owe it to the fact that you're leaving for your lunch break" I said bluntly.

"So it seems, would you like to-"

"Bye" I said and stormed past him, "Fucking cunt" I whispered under my breath. Rolling my eyes.

Black looked at me and started to inch closer, "Don't you even think about it. " I said narrowing my eyes at him.

We got into the car and neither of us broke the ice until we got home and Black sighed heavily.

"Alright let's go" he said holding my waist. "Where?" I said raising an eyebrow out of annoyance. "The gym, you need to let off some steam. This is no discussion Azzy" he said.

That name drove me insane, who did he think he was talking to SSSniperwolfs rival?

Christ he was getting under my skin. I threw on 2 sports bras for maximum support and a pair of grey yoga pants.

I went down to the gym wearing a jacket and got into the ring while wrapping bandages around my hands for protection.

Black smirked at me as I threw a few punches which he dodged effortlessly. "You're letting your anger get the better for you, so your moves are sloppy" I narrowed my eyes and snuck a hit to his stomach which he caught just in time.