16: 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤

Previously: Azraelian had discovered a mistress on Hades phone as revenge had gone on a date with Ender which didn't go as planned with Azraelian going home feeling not revenge fulfilled but happy and comforted.

Currently: Azraelian has been in her study all day planning and sending through emails, as the big day approached for the Awards. Castin couldn't be more happy as the designer.

I was completely focused on my work, my computer screen consuming me.

Zero walked into the room and I knew it was time to show some sister love, "Hey, watcha' got there?". He was holding a binder in his hands and it was clearly too much for him to hold judging by his strange woddle when he walked.

"Is this you?" He said as he open the binder and shoved it's contents in my face, I saw the pictures of me in the fighting arenas, I saw my vacations to Rome, Athens and even Japan with mom.

She looked so young and full of life, "Yep that's me," I responded swinging my chair to face him. "Oh wow, you were a fighter? But you were so young"

He questioned looking at the photo's of me in a dynamic poses and fighting positions. " 'Were?' I am a fighter, and yes I was young but it was my passion."

I explained to him while taking the book from his hands, he looked like he'd fall over if I didn't, "Can I join?" Hades chimed from the door way,

I nodded and he stood behind us, I felt his presence and wasn't sure whether it was the excitement or coldness of his atmosphere that gave me shivers.

"What do you think I was like in school?" I asked him, he thought for a moment before giving me an answer, "You were very popular and proud, you were very smart and you had lots of friends."

His answer made me smile, knowing he thought of me as that type of person melted my heart, "Well actually, I wasn't popular at all, I was shy and kept quiet. I had an attitude but outside of school that's pretty much me.

Famous with a hot reputation and I didn't want it any other way," I refused to tell him about being picked on and the mask as I knew he had little impact of the mob on him and his memory of the mob wasn't a happy one.

"So outside of school what did you do?" This question made me flash back to the freedom I had outside of the syndicate.

Wow I really hadn't given it that much thought before but I really did have a decent childhood. I picked one thing to start with,"Well I was a graffiti artist," I began.

Zero's eyes lit up at this, I felt Hades tense up behind us. "I was famous in the streets as my work showed more than the common arts and political statements, mine showed a lot more emotion than-... and you won't understand a word of this.

My graffiti was mostly black and white but with one outstanding colour and that's what caught people's attention," I explained, Zero sat down and crossed his legs.

I chuckled a little, "Are you sure we shouldn't be writing this down?" Hades chimed in, I thought it was a brilliant idea so I pulled out a note pad and pencil and handed them to Zero.

"Thanks for the tip," I said to Hades. He chuckled a little and I continued with my tales.

"When I went home everyday from school, I would train all day long. I would fly out to Rome and Athens for the weekends and for vacations I went to Japan.

Azazel used to get so upset since he could never beat me, I would laugh and spite him a bit much, but I always gave him an ice pack."

I continued on for another 30 minutes before Zero and I concluded the little chat we had. He ran off and I was left alone in the room with Hades.

I picked up a picture sticking out of the book, it was of my mother and me in Rome. Her smile was warmer than the sun that day. I remember it clearly.

"Is that your mother?" Hades said softly from behind me, he crept up to my side and I turned my chair to face him.

"Yeah," I said admiring the picture, "You look just like her," he said smiling with the corners of his mouth.

I held the photo next to my face and made the same smile as my mother had, "You think so?" I said jokingly, I saw him gaze soften towards me.

He knelt before me and held my hand, "No, you are too perfect to be like someone else. You're my dream come true. I'd never thought I'd meet you this way but I knew I'd find you someday.

My darling wife."

I felt something inside me ignite, my body melted into the chair, I saw him and saw in his eyes more than I thought there was.

I would later never know how to explain this feeling he gave me, but my mother would call it love.

I sat there motionless as he took my hand and brought it to his lips, he kissed my hand gently, "Ivy?" I started thinking otherwise, about what he was doing whether it was true or not.

I looked away from his jade eyes that could kill. He slowly stood up and picked me up with him. "Yes?" I said as I knew he was trying to get my attention with too much pride to admit it.

"How did you know about Ivy?" He questioned hauntingly. "There is not much that goes on under my roof that I don't know about." I said fiercely back.

"Then you should know that she is no longer in the picture," he said smirking back.

"I said not much, not nothing" I reminded him. He laughed softly and cupped my cheek in his soft hand. I put my hand my hand over his and he leaned closer.

"Hmph, you're funny, you know that?" He said before softly pressing his lips against mine, the kiss was soft yet passionate.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled my waist closer into him. His tall figure had me on my tippy toes just to hold onto him for support.

I felt his heavy breathing and heart beat racing, I started getting consumed into him, his touch, his scent, his always tied up hair.

Everything about him was enough to drive me over the edge, I'd lived with him for 18 months and never thought he would ever do this to me.

He pulled away from me for a moment, he was still only 3 inches away from my lips and our foreheads touched.

He softly smiled, which was now so natural around me, "Hmph" he said amused and then kissed me again, this time with a bit more force and strength. I felt the atmosphere heating up around our bodies.

Suddenly I heard the pitter patter of Zero's shoes coming down the stairs. We pulled apart quickly, I didn't even realize he was picking me up until he set me down gently.

I saw Zero peek through the door and I fixed myself shamefully before motioning for him to come in.

He showed me on his laptop that he had typed out the first page of the now book he was writing about me. I lowered myself and picked him up, I kissed him and he started wiping his cheek.

"Argh, ugh. Azzy. The lipstick," he said before he paused as he looked at "Black"

"OH MY GOSH!" He yelled out pointing at Hades face, I looked and started smiling, I nearly burst out laughing.

Zero turned back to me, and saw my face as well. He turned pale and looked like we were both ghosts.

"You two kissed!?" He proclaimed. I realized my lipstick was smudged and Hades lips were red as well.

I instantly turned red and looked away from Hades. Suddenly he laughed and turned to Zero, "I'm your new big brother" he said while ruffling Zero's hair.

"Listen here mister, no one hurts my sister or I'm gonna get Theo to bite your eyes out." He promised as he jumped out of my arms angrily and walked out of the room backwards staring Hades down.

I was as flushed as ever but suddenly I felt Hades arms around my stomach, he hugged me from behind and cradled into my neck.

"Well now you've done it." I said as he kissed my neck, he turned me around to face him and still keeping me close whispered into my ear.

"I know that actions have always spoken louder than words, but I'm addicted to you and I'll never try to hide it."

Vote ;)