9: 𝓓𝓪𝓲𝓼𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓸𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀

Disclaimer:
This chapter has contents of scenes and scenarios viewers may find disturbing
if you feel you have a weak stomach or have a weak heart please
SKIP THE CHAPTER
I do not recommend or expect anyone to force themselves through this, even I myself had some trouble writing this.
Please be warned.

I woke up the next day by a stinging smack across my face, followed by another punch to the jaw, I felt and heard the crack of my jaw dislocate and relocate with another hit.

A kick in the stomach felt like my uterus had collapsed, I physically felt my intestines rearrange in my stomach.

I was dizzy but my hands were tied above my head.

I was met with men in black masks and black attires all armed, I tilted my head down quietly knowing my fate would meet it's end if I tried anything. I sat with a strip of tape across my mouth.

The room was covered in blood stains, rusty piplines and dirt, as I looked around I recognized one of the stains in particular. My eyes widened and I started to struggle against my bonds.

The guard brought out brass knuckles, he started punching and kicking me without mercy.

Another guard handed him a knife which he placed to my other eye before rather stabbing it into my arm, I screamed but it was muffled by the tape, he continued with his fists.

A tall figure appeared at the entrance of the dark and dim lit room.

"Oh now now, don't give me that look, I'm not the one tied to the wall so don't look at me so high and mighty.... Sister" he grew up to be the devil himself, a sweet talker and a demon.

He ripped off the tape that shut my mouth, I didn't screech as he'd hoped I would. He clinched his fists at this. "But I see the name Azazel fits you, doesn't it?" I knew just how to get under his skin.

"Hmmm I expected better from you, I mean did the real Azrael ever bleed?"

Unfortunately for him I was mature enough and didn't care enough to give him the satisfaction of seeing me show emotion or anger.

He noticed my stern look and pulled up a chair and sat on it backwards, "I expect you have thousands of questions, don't you?" He said looking in amusement at me.

I stayed with a plain expression and tone of voice, I breathed in deeply

"You're still working on that doctrate, you're just starting out. You can't keep up with the mafia and studies therefore when father died last night, you wanted to sell me off as the 'boss' of the mafia in order for you to study and prove you're worth way more than me.

You still chase after the dream that mother is right around the corner and that she's coming back home to see us soon and you want to show her you were better than I am.

Or am I mistaken... Brother?"

I smiled at him sinisterly, fury in his face until, he kicked me right in the skull. I fell unconscious. Maybe it was the bleeding or concussion.

"Fucking wake up!" he screamed at me. I was still pain as ever even though I felt pain all over my body, I would never let that show in front of him

"Just like when we were kids, aye brother?" I said sarcastically taking him back to his cruel years when mother 'left'. At least that's what my father said.

"You should keep hitting me, I'm sure mother would approve of it." I said as he raised his hand to backhand me. He put his hand down slowly and sat in the chair again.