FIVE

"I'm sorry Y/n. I'll have to leave. My friend got into a severe accident. I'll make it up to you later. I hope you don't mind." He said worriedly while hanging up the phone and you replied to him with a forced smile.

"I'm so sorry for ruining our dinner. Bye. I'll see you later." He added with a pout dancing on his lips but you gave him an assuring smile and he left within a matter of seconds.

"Soju please." You ordered rolling your eyes in annoyance.

Minutes later, the waiter arrived with a bottle.

You gulped down the entire bottle directly. The waiter who served you widened his eyes at the sudden mood change of yours.

"One more Soju please." You said in a drunk voice and he served you another one nervously.

"She's so drunk." He muttered and the other waiter nodded.

"Bill please." You said again.

"Thank you." The waiter bowed when you paid the amount. You picked up the bottle and tossed away its cap somewhere in the restaurant only.

You decided to walk home so that you get a hold of yourself while you reach your place but things didn't turn out the way you thought. You couldn't help but cry and drink more from the bottle.

"Why did he have to be gay?" You cried out loud while walking on the road and people never stopped giving your weird stares.

"It would have been better if Namjoon was gay." You cried louder.

"I like Taehyung so much. What do I do?" You said banging your head in a random wall.

"Ah! My life sucks!" You cried and climbed the stairs of your apartment.

You took out the key and inserted it in the keyhole but it didn't open.

"Please open, for God's sake. I'm so tired of you." You cried louder but it wasn't opening.

Frustrated, you began to bang the door with your bare hands which made your wrists turn red due to the chilly weather.

Little did you know, you were messing with your professor's house's door.

Hearing the loud bangs on his door, Jungkook stood up and walked to check. He was indulged in some urgent paperwork and the fact that someone was rashly banging on his door made him quite angry.

He opened the door only to see you stumbling and barely managing to stand properly. He spotted the bottle of soju in your hand and rolled his eyes.

"Mr. Jeon, what the heck are you doing at my home?" You asked in a tipsy manner and pushed him aside while entering his place.

"Y/n, this is my home. Your home is in front of my apartment. Leave." He said following you and you ignored him while rolling your eyes.

You stumbled near the coffee table beside the king-sized sofa and saw an apple along with a knife. Smiling widely, you picked up the knife and began to scratch it on his sofa, wall, and your own clothes.

He widened his eyes at your sudden act and quickly ran to stop you. He tried to take away the knife from your hand but you didn't let him do that. You almost pushed him but he held you by your waist and both of you landed on the sofa. He took the chance and tossed the knife somewhere in the room.

Your eyes were still closed and your brows still crashed. You were on top of him. You slowly opened your eyes and stared at him. A tipsy smile played on your plump lips and you dozed off right then.

"No Y/n! You can't sleep on me." He jerked your body slightly while getting up with you in his arms. He settled on the sofa in a better position than before. Now, you're sleeping in his lap and he's sitting not knowing what to do.

He saw how your hands were red and cold but he didn't notice the wound he got on his forearm while snatching away the knife from you.

"Exactly why do I have to go through this?" He mumbled while looking at your sleeping figure.

He saw a bag in your hands and decided to look for the keys. He took out the keys and slid them into the pockets of his pants.

Placing a hand below your calves and another one below your neck, he picked you up and placed you on his shoulder like a sack of rice.

He walked to your apartments and quickly unlocked the door while keeping a hand on the back of your calves to make sure you don't fall.

Getting in, he looked around for a second and spotted a room which he thought to be your bedroom. He headed there and kicked it open.

Gently placing you on the bed, he took off your shoes and bag. He tucked you in the bed like the caring person he was. Seeing your baby hair on your forehead disturbing your sleep, he slightly combed them to the side. The mole below your lower lip caught his attention.

"Copycat!" He muttered when he realized he's a mole there too.

With that, he left your place. Getting back to his home, he sighed at the thought of you being a disaster. You almost ruined his place. Sofa, walls, curtains, furniture, you scratched them all within a few minutes.

"You're such a monkey Y/n!" He mumbled while getting inside his bedroom to fall asleep.

NEXT MORNING

You woke up with a throbbing head and looked around with hooded eyes.

When you stood up, you found a note on your bedside table.

"Y/n, you were tipsy last night and barged at my place. Your keys are placed at the kitchen counter.
-Mr. Jeon."

"I'm so doomed!" You said while facepalming yourself.

"I don't even remember anything. Did I do something embarrassing?" You said while hitting your head with small punches.

"How will I face him? I already created a scene at the library. I really do need to apologize to him. Gosh!" You said nodding to yourself.

TO BE CONTINUED...