TWENTY NINE

BASED ON AN 18+ THEME. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE!

"You're a fucking boring guy! I hate you!" You yelled back in his face.

"You're so stubborn Y/n." He spoke holding your wrist.

"Yes, I am but you're more stubborn than me. You don't know how to enjoy life. You're so boring." You shouted and he rolled his eyes in utter annoyance.

"Go. Enjoy the pool." He said jerking you away. You took out your bathrobe and towel and headed to the pool immediately.

Without any second thought, you took off your clothes instantly and jumped inside the pool. You expected the water to be chilled but to your shock, it was lukewarm. You felt relaxed floating there with closed eyes.

Jungkook saw you having fun in the water. He wondered why the temperature of the water didn't freeze you making you run back to him. His mind was busy with that problem but his eyes had spotted a new problem for themselves.

Your body! He'd lie if he says he wasn't tempted while looking at your sexy figure. Your perfect curves getting complimented by the water, your milky skin looking no less than a 5-course meal, all made him drool over you. He didn't notice how creepily he was staring at you.

"You can still join. Water is not cold." You giggled splashing the water in his face.

"You never listen to me." He chortled joining you after removing his upper.

He splashed water on you making you gasp and backfire at the same time. Both of you were playing with water while laughing like some maniacs.

When you were finally tired, you stopped splashing water and swam peacefully. He held your hand and took you to the edge of the pool making your back crash in it.

"Let me swim." You whined but his face didn't have any expressions this time. You were confirmed he's up to something.

"Y/n?" He called out while snaking his hands around your waist. You hummed.

"What word would you like for me to use to describe your body?" He said shamelessly checking you out. Words were stuck in your mouth and a crimson shade crept on your cheek.

"You're so fucking beautiful that I almost lose control on myself when I see you." He said placing a hot kiss on your collarbone. Your hands automatically went to his broad shoulders.

"How do you feel about that?" He questioned giving you a fresh hickey on your cleavage.

"J-Jungkook!" You moaned when he spanked your buttcheeks sharply.

"May I do you? Will you allow me to?" He questioned finally looking into your eyes. You crossed your hands around his neck and nodded slightly while pecking his cheeks. Finally, the slight nervousness left his face.

He swiftly lifted you in his arms and stepped out of the pool. You shivered.

"I'm feeling cold." You muttered and he quickly headed back to the room.

"I want to dry myself first." You whispered when he placed you down. He nodded and you headed to the bathroom. You came out after a second wearing typical honeymoon-type nightwear. He didn't change, he was standing all drenched.

"You'll catch a cold. Change first." You told stepping closer to him.

"Why bother when we're gonna take them off?" He spoke pulling you closer by your waist making you all flustered.

He pulled you for a hot kiss and muffled moans resonated inside the room as the kiss was so intense. He took off your clothes in an instant leaving you in your briefs.

Pushing you down on the bed, he took off his drenched clothes and hovered above you biting your neck without any mercy.

"K-Kook!" You moaned loudly when his kisses went down to your cleavage. Pinning your hands above your head, he ripped apart your bra making you extremely nervous.

He was staring at your bosoms hungrily. Pinching your nipple with one hand, his tongue decided to play with the other one. All you could do was breathe heavily in ecstasy. You were getting horny for him.

He painted your bosoms with red marks which represented nothing but just his love for you.

He took off your panties and tossed them away.

"Equally horny for me?" He chuckled glancing at your wet core and making you grow embarrassed.

He left your hands and opened your legs wide. He penetrated you with his fingers. You mewled at the feeling. His digits constantly moved in to and fro motion making you crave orgasm while his other hand was busy stimulating your perked nipples.

"J-jungkook! Ah!" You moaned when he pulled out his fingers without letting you orgasm on him. He licked his fingers clean and again leaned in for a kiss making you taste yourself through him.

Before proceeding, he leaned down to the bedside table's drawer and picked something up.

"Y-you brought this? When did you do all this?" You questioned looking at the sleek pack of condoms in his hands.

"I had planned to ask you out." He told taking off his boxers. His thing bulged out making you blink your eyes shamelessly at his picturesque physique. He slid the condom on his manhood and leaned towards you for a rough and hungry kiss again but this time, he sensed nervousness in you.

"Want me to stop?" He asked pecking your clit and making you whine in impatience.

"No." You told straightforward and he nodded stroking his penis covered with a dotted condom.

After a few seconds, he teased your entrance with his tool. He pushed himself inside you and didn't move for a few seconds. Your eyes almost popped out at the feeling of intense pain and pleasure.

His hands involuntarily went to your lower belly feeling himself deep inside you. He began to thrust inside you, at a slow pace in beginning and then got quicker with every thrust.

You were not the only moaning mess. He too groaned with every thrust.

"Oh! J-jungkook!" You moaned loudly when he touched your g-spot.

Oh! How perfectly he was doing you! It never felt like your first time. It seemed like he knew about every corner of your body.

"On your fours." He ordered pulling himself out of you and you did nothing but obey him quietly.

He held you by your tiny waist and rammed inside you continuously making you shriek due to the flow of pleasure inside you.

"S-stop!" You managed to speak when you orgasmed on him with a cry.

"Just a second." He said in between his thrusts which were now overstimulating your sensitive womanhood.

"Fuck!" He cursed out loud when he cummed inside the condom. You collapsed instantly being extremely exhausted.

He went to the washroom and threw away the used protection and put on his boxers after returning. He saw you lying like a lifeless body.

TO BE CONTINUED...