TEN

"Your grades deteriorated real bad Y/n." Your class in charge aka Mr. Jeon told while handing you your mark sheet.

"What's wrong with you? You passed on the margin." He added eyeing your expressions which showed nothing but numbness.

"I'm sorry sir. I'll work hard." You spoke.

"Tell me what's the matter. What did you not understand in the classes? I'll help you." He told.

"I'm not able to focus like I used to do earlier. I don't get anything that's taught in the class. I zone out. I guess I need private tutoring but I can't afford tuition for every subject." You replied honestly.

"I see. I can tutor you without any charges if you don't mind. I'm good at all the subjects you've opted for." He said making you look up into his eyes with pure hope.

"Really? Thank you so much, sir. I'll be so grateful to you." You smiled.

"I'm sorry to bring this up but what about your dad? Were you able to convince him?" You whisper asked.

"Actually no. He's so stubborn and wants me to marry you or else he's setting me up with someone. He's practically threatening me." He chuckled in sarcasm.

"Oh my god! How can I help you, Mr. Jeon?" You asked growing sorry for him.

"I don't think you can help actually." Mr. Jeon added.

"Maybe, I can help you. Should we get married for real?" You said with a straight face.

"What? No. We can't. We barely know each other and if any of the people from the faculty or even a student gets to know about us, we'll be in real trouble." He said panicking.

"Mr. Jeon, don't get me wrong but you tutoring me for free will be burdensome to me. I mean you'll be giving me your spare time. If I don't help you, then it'll be so selfish of me. We can keep our marriage a secret." You said genuinely concerned.

"Marriage is not just paperwork Y/n. You're still young to grasp these things. We'll have to handle so many things which I don't think I'll be able to." He told.

"What makes you fear marrying?" You asked bluntly but then covered your mouth with your hands.

"You don't need to know about that." He said walking out of his cabin.

TIME SKIP

You were cooking when you heard a knock on the door. Stopping the slow music, you went to open the door.

There you saw, your professor standing with as usual blank gaze.

"What is it, Mr. Jeon?" You asked letting him in.

"I thought about what you said. We can marry each other." He told. You nodded slowly.

"When do you plan to hold the ceremony?" You asked.

"This weekend. I'll tell dad." He answered.

"Isn't it too early?" You muttered and he unlocked his phone and showed you picture of a girl.

"Who's this?" You asked.

"A girl with whom my father set me up today. All she wants is to get inside my pants." He answered bluntly making you look away.

"I'm sorry. I'm blunt at talking. But I can't tolerate this anymore. Dad will return once he sees me getting married to you. We can get back to normal after that." He told.

"Fine." You whispered.

WEDDING DAY

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook take Kang Y/n as your legally wedded wife?" Priest questioned.

"I do." He said instantly.

"Do you, Kang Y/n take Jeon Jungkook as your legally wedded husband?" Priest questioned you.

"I do." You said in a feeble voice.

"I pronounce you two as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Priest announced.

Jungkook took two steps in your direction and lifted your veil making you grow anxious. You clutched on your wedding dress out of nervousness.

He pulled you closer by your neck and pecked the mole below your lower lip which looked like a kiss to the people attending the wedding. There were not many people, only Jungkook's friends and relatives. You were an orphan and there was no one you could invite.

"Congratulations." His father came and congratulated you two.

"Thank you, Mr. Jeon." You bowed.

"No formalities." He added with a wide smile.

Jungkook went to talk to his friends, one of whom was Jimin.

"Take care of Jungkook." His father said holding your hand. You smiled weakly.

"His past doesn't let him become the bright personality he used to be. I hope you'll help him get normal again." His father told making you confused.

"You must be thinking of me as a very bad person who's forcing his son to get married but he needs someone to lean on. He's lonely. I hope you will heal him. Be by his side till the very end." His father added making you pity him.

"You really did like her since the beginning, I see. " Jimin joked making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"Jungkook, take her home. She must be tired." His father instructed him and he nodded.

"Let's go." Jungkook told and both of you left the venue in his car.

Getting off the car, you barely managed to climb a few stairs. Sighing, you decided to take off your sandals. But the dress was unmanageable for you. You stumbled on the last steps and almost fell off but a firm grip on your waist saved you.

"Watch out." Jungkook said helping you stand up straight.

"The dress is so heavy Mr. Jeon." You whined.

"You can call me Jungkook when it's just two of us." He told entering his home.

"But you're my professor. That'll be disrespectful." You told putting your sandals on the shoe rack.

"It's fine with me. Also, if anyone visits us, then you can't call me Mr. Jeon." He told and you realized he was right.

"I'll use the guest room. My stuff is at my place. I'll bring it after changing." You told.

"You can change. I'll bring that." He told and went to your apartment.

TO BE CONTINUED...